-Blinded by Love-

[warning: some sexual content && pastel!vic btw ]
(Jaime's POV)

"Dang it!" I heard a soft voice whisper yell, followed by the sound of things tumbling onto the floor. I sit up in alert, looking around tiredly until I spot my gorgeous boyfriend leaning down to pick up the small cup of pens he kept on the desk in our room.

"You okay, babe?" I ask, rubbing the grogginess from my eyes. Vic's head shoots up at my voice, looking over in my direction, only not really looking. Vic was in a severe car crash when he was just five, resulting him in losing his eyesight. Did him being blind make him any less of a better person? Of course not.

"Yeah, I just wanted to get you something for breakfast but it seems that my body has a mind of its own crashing into things." He giggles, feeling around on the desk before setting down the tray he was holding that consisted of two waffles, a few slices of bacon and a glass of milk. Vic feels around a bit until his fingertips come in contact with the bedsheets and he climbs on the bed, moving to sit on my lap.

"Thank you, love. That was awfully sweet of you. What's the occasion?" I ask curiously, leaning upwards to peck his nose. He giggles and shrugs, laying down against my chest, hugging me.

"No reason, I just wanted to do something sweet for you. I had to have Mike come over and help me a bit but whatever." Vic looks up, his chin propped against my chest. I smile and tuck a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"Aren't you a sweetheart." I tease, kissing his cheek before sitting up. He remains in my lap as I reach over for the plate. I rip up the waffles, not caring to go dirty a knife. I eat a few pieces, Vic stealing bits here and there. I kiss his temple when I finish before taking a swig of the milk. "Mm, that was delicious baby, thank you." I chuckle, loving the way his whole face lights up at the small compliment.

"Of course." He giggles and hugs me tighter. I set the plate back on the tray and plop down on the bed, Vic rolling down on his side to curl up next to me. I turn to face him and kiss him, taking him by surprise for a second before he sighs contently and kisses me back.

"Is there anything you want to do today baby?" I murmur, giving him loving kisses up and down his jaw. My fingers played with the hem of his silky pajama shorts.

"Well, I was thinking we could have a small picnic or something like that at the park. It feels nice out today and Mike said the weather should be in the seventies." He says, tilting his head a bit to the side. I trail kisses down his neck then back up, pecking his lips before rolling away. He whines a bit and I chuckle, stretching out my arms.

"Alrightie, I just need to shower and get dressed then we can pack up sandwiches for later." I explain, going over to our shared dresser to grab out some clothes for the day.

"I'm going to join you in the shower, but while you're getting clothes can you grab me my pink skirt and the white blouse?" I glance over with a loving smile and admire the coat of red flushing his tan cheeks.

"Hm, don't think I can," I tease, yet still grab the pastel pink skirt that goes to above his knees and his shirt.

"Please?" He pouts, getting up and finding his way to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. His hand travels down to my hand that's holding his clothes. "You asshole," he laughs. "Just for that I won't wear the new lace panties I got." Vic smiles smugly and walks out of our room to the bathroom. Now it's my turn to pout.

"C'monnn," I whine, trailing after him. "What happened to sweet, cutesy Vic that was all nice to me this morning?" I ask rhetorically because truth be told, he had his moments where he could be the sweetest most adorable person ever, and switch into a playful, flirty, flamboyant and down right sexy boy.