-Colds and Cuddles pt.2-

//this is a follow up to the last one shot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)\\

(Vic's POV)

I smiled triumphantly. I was finally feeling better! Thank god because I honestly hate being sick. It's horrible. I took a quick shower, then walked back into Jaime and I's room with the towel wrapped around my waist. He should be home from work any minute; I got home about an hour ago.

I got dressed into just a cozy pair of sweats and a plain blue t-shirt. I bit back a smile when I heard the front door open.

"Vic! Dammit, I'm going to kill you!" Jaime calls out. My smile faded into a frown of confusion as I approached the living room.

"What'd I do now?" I pout, crossing my arms over my chest.

Jaime groans, kicking his shoes off and plopping down face first onto the couch. "You got me sick!" He whines, sneezing into the throw pillow.

"I did?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. I go over and sit on his lower back, laying down on top of him. "I'm sor- Wait a minute! I told you not to cuddle me and not to kiss me because this reason, told you so." I smile cheekily, standing back up and grabbing onto his hand. He playfully glares up at me, sniffling.

"It's still your fault," he grumbles, standing up and letting me lead him to the room.

"Oh you poor baby." I give him a fake pout. Jaime sits down, coughing into his elbow. I go over and grab a pair of pajamas for him. I sit on his lap, gently grabbing the hem of his work shirt before lifting it up over his head. I bite my lip, admiring his chest before grabbing his pajama shirt.

"I can get dressed on my own, babe." He chuckles lightly, his voice slightly scratchy. His hands find my hips and his thumbs rubs small circles into my hipbones.

"You're sick so I have to take care of you." I smile, helping him pull on his shirt before pulling away and standing up. "But you can get your sweats on by yourself and I'm going to go get you something to eat." I pecked his cheek. No way am I making the same mistake he did and kiss his lips. I just got over being sick, I definitely don't want it again.

I wander into the kitchen, hearing Jaime sneeze again. I laugh quietly to myself while grabbing a can of chicken noodle soup. I pour the soup into a bowl and place that in the microwave. I'm too lazy to go through cooking it on the stove.

Once the soups done, I grab a spoon then make my way back to our room. I find Jaime laying face down into the pillows and muffled coughs. I sigh, not wanting to see him feeling like poo.

"I got you some soup. Chicken noodle cause I know you'd refuse any other one," I say softly, setting the bowl on the nightstand then climbing onto the bed.

"You probably poisoned it," he teases as he sits up, leaning against the headboard. I laugh, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yeah totally. It's my goal to poison my boyfriends food," I say, over dramatically.

"I knew it!" Jaime accuses, narrowing his eyes at me in a teasing manner.

"Oh be quiet, just eat your soup. I'll go get you some cough syrup." I smile brightly when Jaime takes a bite of the soup, making a sound in satisfaction. I scramble up again, going to the bathroom this time. I search through our medicine cabinet. After grabbing the cold medicine to help with sore throats, coughing, etcetera, I go back to Jaime.

He stayed in the same position, eating his soup quietly while his eyes focused on the screen of the television. I take a minute to admire how adorable he looked, in lazy pajama clothes, hair all messy and out of place, his tattoos sticking out in contrast compared to the white t-shirt he's wearing.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He laughs, stifling a cough. I snap out of my daze, a blush coating my cheeks.

"I already have a ton of photos of you, so I mean..." I smile, sitting on the edge of the bed and opening the medicine. I measure out the amount before handing the little cup full of the red liquid to Jaime.

"No," he whines, pouting at me.

"Yes." I say, nudging the cup towards him. He sets the now empty bowl on the stand, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nope. You know I hate medicine, especially the cherry flavor. It doesn't even taste like cherries, it tastes like crap." He sniffs, turning away from me.

"Jaime, please? It'll help with your coughing and throat." I scoot to where I'm sitting in front of my stubborn boyfriend. It's just medicine, I don't get why he hates it so much.

"Not happening," he sings, coughing hard afterwards.

"Just drink that damn medicine." I move forward, using my free hand to move his arms away from his chest. I sit myself in his lap, wrapping my legs around his lower back. His hands once more finding my hips.

"I don't need it," he pouts, sniffing once again while sticking his lower lip out. I sighed, staring into his eyes with a faux glare. He returned my glare, refusing still. I racked my brain. I could just tie his arms behind his back and pry his mouth open and pour it down his throat, but that'd take too much work, yet again this is taking too much work.

"Yes you do," I huff. An idea pops into my head and I instantly know it'll get him to drink the cough syrup. "Please?" I pout again, looking up at him innocently before slowly rolling my hips against his. Jaime's eyes widen, his hands gripping my hips tighter.

"You can't seduce me into taking medicine," Jaime chuckles, rubbing his hands up and down my lower back.

"Yes I can." I mutter stubbornly. I scoot up farther in his lap, grinding myself sensually against his lower region. I use my free hand and run my fingers through his hair, leaning forward to kiss his neck. "Just drink the medicine. It'll make you feel better." I murmur, sucking gently on his pulse line.

Jaime sighs deeply and I can feel a bulge slowly forming underneath me.

He groans/coughs when I move to kiss his sweet spot, which is right under his left ear. I run my hand down his chest, down his stomach and to the front of his pants, then slowly palm at the bulge in his sweatpants.

"Please?" I ask again, squeezing him gently through the flimsy material.

"Okay, okay, fine, but you're taking care of this after," he mumbles, grabbing the small cup from my hand. He throws his head back, taking it like a shot. I smile triumphantly, sitting back in his lap. Jaime's face contorts into disgust as he pulls the cup away from his lips.

"That is so nasty," he grumbles, setting the cup down by the medicine on the nightstand.

"I know but it'll make you feel better, I promise." I give him a loving smile, letting my fingers lightly mess with his hair.

"I know something that'll make me feel ten times better," Jaime smirks, glancing over my body. I playfully roll my eyes.

"No kisses though, I don't want to get sick again." I say sternly. I just got done being ill and I honestly don't want to go through that again even if I had Jaime to baby me and take care of me.

"No kisses, but I get cuddles afterwards." He smiles cheekily, before pulling away to sneeze into his elbow. I giggle, leaning forward again to kiss his jawline.

"Of course, now let me make you feel better."

~
What if Vic actually wrote Floral and Fading for Jaime _