He listens/catches to you singing

Derek: You were back from school early. You made your way into your room and started playing the piano your dad bought you for your last birthday.you were singing Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato. You were halfway through the song when you felt someone staring you. You turned around to see Derek smiling at you. " God Derek! What are you doing here?" You asked pretty thrilled to see him standing in the dark corner. "I came to see you." He said stepping in the light. "How long have you been here?" You asked hoping he hasn't heard you singing. "The time you started singing. You're great. You have such a great voice" he said as you got up from your chair and made your way towards him. " thanks, but don't tell anyone." You said hugging him. " your secret is safe with me" he said as he gave you a passionate kiss.

Scott: it was a girls night. You Allison Lydia and Cora decided to have a sleepover at your place. After sometime of laughing, teasing each other you guys started to sing. You turned on the stereo and In my city by Priyanka Chopra ft. Will.i.am was playing. You people were singing when the rest three stopped. You were dancing like crazy and still singing when you heard someone clear their throat, you turned around to see Scott standing their with a big smile plastered on his face. You picked up a pillow and threw it in his direction. He caught it and started laughing. " get out Scott" you said making your way towards the door trying to shut it when Scott kept his hand in between and whispered in your ear " I like you crazy" as he pecked your cheeks and went away.

Stiles: You and stiles were at your friends' wedding. After the wedding during the reception your friend announced that you are going to sing a song. "You did not!" You told your friend who just announced. "Oh I think I just did." She teased you giving you the mic. "I hate you" you whispered in her ear "I love you too" she said leaving the stage and letting you stand alone as everyone was eagerly looking at you. You started singing A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. You finished the song when you heard someone applauding loudly. You lifted your head to see Stiles smiling widely as you were blushing. "That's my girlfriend!" Stiles shouted excitedly. You made your way towards Stiles as everyone was congratulating you on how nicely you sang. "I never knew you could sing" stiles said as he hugged you. "Thanks baby" you replied kissing him passionately on the lips.

Issac : You and the pack were playing truth and dare and for the first time, the alpha, your elder brother approved of playing. You decided to play Truth and Dare. Everyone was asked and said to do dirty things. You had asked Derek to show his personal diary to everyone, we'll lets just say he was ready to take revenge on you. It was your turn to do something. You had chosen dare, "so what do I have to do?" You asked with full on attitude as you knew he wouldn't ask you to do something which is very embarrassing. "Ms.Hale,you have to sing a song. The one you were singing last night." He said smirking. "You sing?" Issac asked you. "No, he's just trying to get back at me." You replied looking at Derek and giving him the 'Ill kill you' look. You stood grabbing your guitar and gave Derek one last deadly glare. You started singing perfect two by Auburn. After you finished the song, you made your way to sit down with the pack as Issac put his arm around you." I didn't know you sang so well, maybe I can have a private concert later" he said pecking your cheeks which made Scott and Derek laugh as they heard what your boyfriend just told you.