He finds out you are pregnant/ you deliver a baby.

(someone asked for a imagine of delivering baby so this one's for you love.)

Derek: You were lying down on the bed with your hands on your stomach caressing it and thinking of your future life with your husband Derek. You saw derek walk in the room as you got up to see him clearly and enjoy the view of a handsome husband. "Dance with me" he said holding his hand out as you took it and slipped your hands over his shoulder and his rested on your waist. All of me by John Legend was playing in the background. "I love you" you said."I love you too. I can't wait for them to come here." he said placing his large hand on your bump as you looked at him happily and with all your love. You knew he would be a great father and a perfect role model for both your kids. "Ahh!" you said holding your stomach  and feeling an unbearable pain through your whole body. "Is it time?" he asked as you nodded in pain. He didn't bother to get my bags and carried you bridal style to the car. "breathe baby,  everything will be alright." he said . "I don't see two babies coming out of your body!" you snapped as he ignored your comment and knew it was just the pain speaking. After a unbearable back ache and a long drive you finally reached the hospital. Melissa,  Scott's mum was there by your side the whole time.  "Okay,  on the count of three, push and push hard"she instructed as you gripped Derek's hand tightly cutting his blood flow and making his hand go numb. "1, 2 and 3. Push!" she screamed as you tried pushing hard and tried not wolfing out in pain. After half a day of blood, pain, screams, there they were. Yours and Derek's children. A tear slipped down your eye as you saw both the babies sleeping and breathing in their own rythm. "How long was I out?"you asked as derek entered the room with energy drinks in his hand. "About two hours" he said setting down the juice bottles and pecking your lips. "What do we name them?" you asked as you held his hand and kissed it in love and care. "I was thinking that may we can name the boy John and the girl Talia after my mother. "he said looking at his beautiful kids. "John Stiles Hale and Talia Cora Hale"you said smiling at your husband as you kissed your children and hoped to have a lovely and carefree life with the newborn wolves.

Scott: You paced the bathroom frantically and in fear on how your boyfriend will react when he finds out about your state. "(y/n)? Are you in there?" Scott asked with concern in his eyes and you knew you couldn't lie, he would find out. You stepped out of the bathroom and wiped your tears and stood in front of Scott as he pulled your head up making you look him in the eyes. "Were you crying?" he asked as you nodded sadly. Tears where now streaming like a river. He pulled you into a hug and kissed your hair. "What is it? Why are you crying? You know I hate it when you cry" he said. What will he say if he finds out that you were pregnant. He would leave you was the thought that was playing on your mind. "Scott, I-" you stammered. "Tell me" he said kissing my knuckles as we both sat down on the bed. You pulled out pregnancy test from your pocket and showed it to him as your head fell into your hands and his were not on your waist anymore. "You are pregnant? Are you fucking crazy? How can you do this to me?" he yelled as you did nothing but cry. He threw the test on the floor and ran outside the house.  This was it, he had broken up with you. You fell on your bed crying and hoping it was a dream but it wasn't and now that Scott had left you, you knew your parents will never let you have the baby but you wanted to have it. It was your baby and if you decided to give it up you will ever forgive yourself.

** eight and a half months later**

"Lydia! Help!" you screamed standing in the staircase, holding your stomach and realising your water broke. You had left school and you were at home the whole time. Your parents had kicked you out after they found out about the pregnancy. "Lydia!" you yelled for your bestfriend as she stood stunned looking at you. You stayed with Lydia because you knew her parents will be gone for business trips half the time. She quickly ran to you and helped you climb down the stairs and helped you get into the car. She drove fiercely and not giving a damn about the speed limit. "Emergency!Emergency!"she yelled as you both made your way into the ER. You were carried down the busy hallway on the stretcher with Lydia by your side. "OR 3" the doctor screamed orders to the nurses as the ran to prep for my operation. "Where is the father?" the doctor asked as Lydia opened her mouth to explain as you quickly spoke up "He's dead!". After an hour of pain and sweat, the baby was born.A cute baby girl with pink cheeks and brown eyes like her father. "Who is that?" you asked as you saw a guy struggling to get past the nurse to enter your room. "It's some guy." "Lydia, who is it?" you asked. She said it was Scott and Stiles who were trying to get into the room. "Let them in" you said to Lydia. "That guy left you when you needed him." she screamed as you pleaded her to let him in. "Oh my! (y/n). Thank god you guys are fine."Scott said running towards the baby's crib. "Get away from her" you said as he was about to touch your baby. "But-" "No buts Scott. You left me when I needed you the most. She is not yours. I'm not yours anymore and I wanted you to know it. I hope Allison gives you what you need and never try to get near my daughter. Now, get out please" you said as his eyes were filled with tears letting you know he was sorry for his actions but you couldn't forgive him, not anytime soon was that going to happen. "What are you going to name her?" Stiles asked as Lydia looked at you with expectation. She always indicated indirectly that you should name the baby after her and that was what you did. "Lydia Claudia (y/l/n)" you smiled at Stiles and Lydia who were grinning from ear to ear on hearing the name.

Stiles: "We should name her after your mother" you said as helping Stiles set up the baby crib in you new home. "What about yours?" "That can be her middle name"you replied as he smiled. A baby was on the way and all you could do was try to be calm cause your husband, Stiles never let you do anything. "Stiles it's just been 3 month and you are already over exicted for her to come" you commented on your enthusiastic husband. " I want everything to be perfect when she arrives." you sighed as you went and lied down on yours and Stiles' bed.

***

"Stiles I'm pregnant!" you yelled at your husband who was rambling about something.  "You what?" he shut his mouth quickly and nodded as he placed his hands on your stomach. "Oh my god! I'm going to be a dad. A dad!" he cheered for himself and pulled you into a passionate kiss. "I thought you will be sad and yoh kight even yell but you seem he exact opposite" you said smiling at your husband. "I have achieved my life goal and you thought I'll be sad?" he chuckled as you blushed on his comment.

**

"Whatcha thinking?" Stiles asked as you realised you were lying in your bed. "Nothing just about the day you found out I was pregnant." you said as he hugged you and placed a protective arm over your stomach which was showing a bit now."I love you a lot Stiles." you said turning to face your husband as you gave him a deep kiss and thanking god for the perfet life he has given you.

Isaac: "Shut up Isaac. You can't tell anyone about this now" you said warning your fiancé about telling anyone about the recent news. "Oh my god! I'm going to be a father. I promise I'll be a great one and not like my dad." he said parking into the driveway and literally dragging you into Derek's loft. "Not a word!" you held up your finger in warning. "Okay" he said a little disappointed. "Hey guys!" The whole pack grinned as you both walked in. "What?" you asked Stiles as he winked at you. After an hour of the pack training ,you all sat down to have drinks. "Not for me." you said as Derek looked at you in doubt. "What? Don't look at me like that and everyone stop grinning at me. What has happened to you all?" you asked totally out of patience. "Isaac told us." Lydia clapped her hands exictedly, "So what's it gonna be?" Allison asked equally exicted as Lydia. "What are you guys talking about?" you asked glaring at Isaac for spilling the news already who looked at you as if he was totally innocent. "The wedding.  Isaac told us thag you guys are gettig married next month" "Next month?" you asked Isaac who looked sheepishly at you. "It sounds like you didn’t know" Derek said. "I knew. I was goung to ask you to walk me down the aisle. Will you do it?" you asked Derek as his face broke into a wide smile and he nodded. "Anything for my baby sister" he said as you hugged him briefly. "So, who's it gonna be? Me or Allison?" Lydia asked. "What do you mean?" you asked puzzled. "Who is going to be the maid of honour?" Allison asked. "Okay. The one who is my maid of honour will not get to be the godmother of the child." you said to your best friends.  "what baby?" "Uhm- The baby that will be born"you chuckled nervously as both Lydia's and Allison's hand flew to their mouth. "OMG! You are pregnant!" Lydia yelled attracting the boys' attention. "You what?" Derek asked getting up and walking towards you as Isaac and the boys followed him. "We just found out today " Isaac said slipping his hand on your waist and pulling you towards him. "We are going to be uncles and aunts" Lydia said as everyone started cheering when Isaac pulled you close and whispered "and you and I are going to be parents" and started kissing you happily and passionately.

(I'm going to turn all the imagine requests into preferences.)