You get back together

Derek: It has been two days and you called everyone who was invited to the marriage to tell them the Hale- (y/l/n) wedding was off.  You wished he came back to you and that you be with him for the rest of your life but there was no sign of him for two days. "(y/n)" you heard a masculine voice, really low. "Derek?" you stepped into the light as you sat in your bedroom for 2 days not wanting to go out. "Can I talk to you?" You nodded at the sight of the handsome man in front of you but he wasn't yours anymore."What is it?" you said examining his face and realised he has been crying.All the tears stains were still clear on his face. "I'm an arse. I love you and I hate being away from you. I cannot imagine spending my life without you. All the things that I said I hate myself for that, you can even torture me if you want and can also kill me but please I love you (y/n) and not that cunt jennifer.  Please, will you marry me?" Derek said kneeling down on one knee holding the engagement ring and looking at you expectantly for a reply. You collapsed to the ground crying and nodding your head very fast as he slid the ring in your finger and kissed you passionately on your lips until you pulled apart for breath. "So,  the torture thing. Does that offer still stand?" you said winking as he chuckled and pecked your lips once more before you had a wild night with wild and handsome Derek, your fiancé.

Scott: After all the drama of seeing you and Isaac together Scott was really upaet and didn't talk to you for a while. You saw him at school talking to everyone even Isaac but whenever you tried talking to him, he either ignored you or said something really rude and walked away. Everytime you tried talking, he would pass some comment and the whole class would laugh at you. You couldn't take the insult anymore. You were on you way home when a group of boys stopped their car near you as you stopped in your tracks and looked at those retards. "Isn't she the bitch?" a guy with blonde hair and tattoos all over his left arm commented on you. "I'm sorry but I don't think I'm your girlfriend." you said fuming with anger. "Oh sassy!" another boy commented and started touching your hair.You kept pushing his hand away but they tried touching you. "Don't touch her!" you heard a growl and turned to see Scott standing and glaring at the boys, "I said don't touch her" scott came and stood beside you as he scratched the boy's hand making him remove his hand from your hair. "Are you alright?" Scott asked as the boys drove away, "Yes, thanks" you said and started walking away. You liked him still but his behaviour with you made you dislike him a bit. "Hey, wait up!" he said running to where you were. "What is it?" "don't shout at me. I saved you from the boys" he said feeling offended "Thanks for saving me." you said and started walking as he caught you and turned you around, your lips a few inches away from his. "I'm sorry for everything, I know I have been a dick and I would like it if we got back together." he said as tears pricked your eyes. "Is there a possibility?" he said as you crashed your lips hard onto his and your hands in his hair and his on your waist, pulling you close to him. You loved him. He loved you and you hoped you both were like this forever.

Stiles: You were in a small coffee house with your best friend when you saw Stiles walk in. You smiled as you saw him after 4 weeks and was secretly hoping he saw you two but he didn't instead he was there with Malia Tate. Tears werw forming in your eyes but you controlled it. "What is it?" (y/bff/n) asked you as she saw the tears. You pointed your head towards Stiles and Malia who were ordering something and Malia was laughing her perfect laugh on something Stiles just said. "It should be me, I love him. She can't come here and steal my boyfriend" you said as your waterworks began. That's it." your bestfriend got up from her chair and walked towards them both as you placed your head in your hands and not wanting to see what is going to happen next. "Hey Stiles" your bestfriend said as she reached his table. "Hey (y/bff/n)" stiles answered bit irritated. "I see you are on a date" now she was getting really angry because she never wanted to see you cry over Stiles. "It's not-" Malia opened her mouth but (y/bff/n) cut her in the middle, "Oh so you are the one because of whom my best friend is crying for the past 4 weeks. You are such a bitch, just walkinv into someone’s life and stealing their boyfriend. Must feel really good, right?" she asked as Stiles turned around to look at you and started walking your way. "Hey" he said as he sat down in the chair next you "Hey" you said choking on your coffee. "I'm sorry about(y/bff/n) she is just looking out for me." "It's okay. (y/n)? Why didn't you tell me you loved me?" he asked with tears in his eyes. Stiles was crying. "I was about to but that day we broke up because I saw you text her and ask her out but it's okay now,  you have a girlfriend and I really shouldn't have let (y/bff/n) talk to you." you said really heartbroken that Malia was his girlfriend and not you. "You think she is my girlfriend? I haven't been out of my room for 4 weeks and I regret all the thing that I did. Scott and Isaac wanted to take me out for boys night but I rejected because I did a horrible thing to you. I love you (y/n) and the only reason Malia is here is because she is peter's daughter and he wanted me to help her make friends. I would never cheat on you. I love more than anything" he said as his hands were on yours and he looked deeply into your eyes. "I'm sorry too Stiles . I love you too and I'm sorry I doubted you. Can we put this issue behind us and start over, freshly?" you asked as he nodded and kissed you passionately on your lips, taking you by suprise. It didn't matter if Stiles was friends with Malia, all that mattered was he was yours and you were his.

Isaac: You broke up with Isaac yestersay because he liked Allison but you wanted to be with him. He was the love of your life.You were sitting on the bleachers and watching Isaac and the boys practice the game. "Heartbroken? " Lydia asked as she sat down next to you. "I really love him but-" you started crying as Lydia pulled you into a hug. "I know. I heard. Allison told me.She is feeling guilty for all this." You, Lydia and Allison were best friends. "It's okay. she doesn't have to feel embarrassed" you said as Lydia set you free from the great Lydia Martin hug. "Hey (y/n)" you heard Isaac call you as Lydia walked off towards Stiles and Scott. "Hey Isaac" "I need to talk to you." you nodded your head in response. "I love you and I'm sorry I said I liked Allison but I don't. I was unsure of my feelings and was also scared that you wouldn't love me back" he said smiling and scratching his next. You giggled as he looked at you. "I hated the whole day yesterday. I never want to be separated from you.  I love you too Isaac Lahey" you said as his forehead was resting on yours. "Well I  that case I deserve a sweet kiss, don't I?" he asked with puppy dog eyes as you chuckled and kissed him feeling happy and expecting to put all this crap behind.