Jackson imagine

I walked towards my brother's car, a black camero to leave for school. After a fifteen minutes I reached school for another boring and disgusting day. My first class was English. I walked into the classroom as Ms.Blake was already there.I was late again." Ms.Hale,you are late again" she said as I made my way towards the my seat after apologising to her. One one seat empty. The one next to the school jock,Jackson. I was grumbling the whole time because Jackson hated me and I had a crush on him. I knew that nothing would ever be there between us. I sat down as Jackson mumbled something. " don't you have any other place to sit down?" He said under his breath but I could hear him due to my werewolf hearing. " we'll, if you have so much problem. You can leave this place and find another one for you!" I yelled at him making everyone look at me. "You know what Jackson, stop being such a dick!" I yelled again and stormed out of the class without caring to hear the calls from my teacher. I went straight away to the field as I knew no one would be there at this time. I sat on the benches feeling guilty on shouting at him. I sat there with tears in eyes as I felt someone call my name I turned around to see Jackson. "What do you want?" I spat at him trying to control my anger. "I'm sorry" he said looking down at the ground. Jackson Whittemore, the school's handsome guy just said sorry to me. " I'm sorry Tatum. You are right I'm a dick." He said as he moved closer to me standing right in front of me as my heart started beating fast . "It's okay Jackson" I said looking at him. "No it's not. I'm always rude to you. I have no rights to do that. You are a beautiful girl and very kind and I'm being an arse to you. I'm sorry Tatum" he said feeling guilty and I knew he wasn't lying. "It's okay Jackson. I was rude too." I said as he cupped my face and planted a kiss on my lips. At first I was surprised but this is what I wanted all long, to kiss Jackson. I started kissing him too and didn't know when it turned out to be a hot make out session. He started kissing my sweet spot as I moaned his name. I kissed him again on his lips, this time roughly letting him know he is not leaving me. "I'm sorry, will you be my girlfriend Tatum Hale?" He asked as he pulled away from the kiss as I nodded again and started kissing him just when I heard someone clearing their throat. Ms.Blake. "You might wanna get back to class" she said looking at both of us as Jackson held my hand tightly as we made our way towards the class.