Issac Lahey Imagine

"Give it away for Kara everyone!" The announcer yelled over the mic to the whole crowd who was there to listen to my concert. I was pretty famous in the States. I made my way to the stage to meet and greet the whole crowd which was cheering and screaming on the top of their voice. " how are you beacon hills?!" I yelled again in my mic so that everyone could here me, I heard a loud noise letting me know they were as excited as me. I started singing my favourite song Here's to never growing up by Avril Lavigne as the crowd sang with me. After a long wonderful after completion of concert and meeting the fans backstage it was time to leave. I was walking towards my tour bus when i bumped into a tall guy. " I'm sorry sir" I said and checked if he was okay as my guitar must have hit him. "I'm alright,you were great back there" he said smiling down at me. I couldn't help as my heart started beating rapidly and I couldn't take my eyes off of his. "Uh- thanks" I said as I realised I was staring at him and stuttering at the same time. " I'm Kara " I introduced myself not really knowing how to continue the conversation. "Everyone knows! I'm Isaac, by the way" he said putting his hand out for me to shake. I shook it and took my leave to go towards my bus as I had to drive off to other places for the concert. As I turned I felt him pulling me towards him as he pulled me by my hand. "Are you leaving?" He questioned looking deep into my eyes, "I have to" I replied still looking at him just when his lips crashed hard onto yours at first you were shocked at what he did but I instantly felt good. "I'm going to mystic falls next,I will be back after that" Isaid as you exchanged and made my way towards the tour bus and smiling to myself like an idiot and hoping to meet him soon as it felt like he was the one.

Sorry if it sucks

-vaish-