First time he says 'I love you'

Derek: you were at you boyfriend's loft alone as he left for a run with his pack. You planned on cleaning the place as there was mess all over. You started by cleaning the kitchen floor which was totally made dirty with all types of sauces. You cleaned the kitchen and made your way to the living room as you saw empty pizza boxes on the floor with beer cans. You pulled out your phone and started playing music. You were cleaning as your favourite song came on, chicken fried by sac brown band. You started singing along with the music as you realised the cleaning had turned to become a party for one. You stood on the couch and sang loudly as you saw the door open and reveal a sweaty Derek looking surprised at you. "What were you doing?" Derek asked as he chuckled to himself. "Erm, nothing. Just cleaning" you said as you picked the pizza boxes and beer cans and made your way towards the kitchen to throw them in a thrash bag. "You are a good dancer." You heard Derek comment as he made his way towards you." I know" you said as you winked and continued cleaning as he started laughing. "What?" You asked as you raised your eyebrow in confusion. "You are so fun to be with, this is why I love you" he said as laughing as he quickly shut up realising what he had just said. "You what?" You asked grinning widely. "Nothing" he said feeling afraid on how you would react to his words. " you said you love me, right? You do?" You asked as you walked towards him. "I'm sorry if you didn't like it, I really love you (y/n). I don't wanna lose you, you are the best thing I have." He said as he kissed you passionately "I love you too Derek." You said as he hugged you tightly.

Scott: You were on date with your boyfriend as he took you to a beach that was in the outskirts of Beacon Hills. You were walking on the beach , hand in hand , when Scott stopped and sat down and patted the ground next to his signalling you to sit down. You sat beside Scott as your head was on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around your waist protectively. "Did you have a nice time?" He asked looking down at you. "I did, thank you Scott" you said as he kissed your forehead. You both were looking at the stars glowing high in the sky. "I love you (y/n)" he said as your head snapped up to look at him as he still was looking at the stars. " why would you say that?" You questioned him, pretty much surprised to hear it. "Because I love you. I don't know why, but you are my everything. I want to live with you till my last breath" he said finally looking in your eyes as you knew he wasn't joking. "You know Scott, I was dying to hear those words from you. I love you too Scott." You said as you both shared a deep kiss beneath the twinkling night sky.

Stiles: you had a fight with your boyfriend Stiles as you ran towards your home crying. You went straight to your room and started crying lying on the bed. Stiles ditched your date for helping Lydia ,again. He tried calling you but you didn't pick up. After a while, all the calls and messages stopped. He didn't try to contact you anymore. You looked at all the messages Stiles had sent and started tearing up thinking you were doing a bit too much. You got up to leave your house and go to Stiles's house. You closed the door of your house as you saw a sad stiles sitting in your drive way with orchids in his hand and fiddling with his mobile. "What are you doing here?" You asked as you walked over to stiles."I tried calling you but you didn't answer, I know what I did was wrong. I'm so sorry for that. I just, I'm sorry (y/n). I know I shouldn't have done it and I never will do it again. I love you too much to hurt you." He said as you hugged him and kissed him."I'm sorry too, I over reacted." He smiled down at you as your head was on his chest. "Stiles?" "Yeah babe?" "I love you too" you said as he smiled widely and hugged you tightly.

Isaac: You were with your pack at your brother's loft.Yes, you were the baby sister of Derek Hale. "Faster!" Your brother commanded you as you were slow and tired of the training. "Give me a break Derek" you yelled as you started walking away when your brother stepped in front of you "I said faster" he said his eyes turning red. You scoffed at him and tried breaking out of his grip but he was strong. "Stop it Derek! You are hurting her!" Isaac yelled as he got up and came towards me and held my hand tightly in support. "No one asked you Isaac. Go back to your practice" Derek snapped at Derek as your brother started wolfing out, you did the same. "What's your problem?" You yelled at Derek. "We have a killer pack on the loose and a Darach too. Just stay strong. Stop fooling around" he said clearing taunting about your relationship with Isaac. "Oh is it? Then I would say that too, stop fooling around with Ms.Blake!" You screamed as your brother jumped onto you as you started fighting when slapped you hard as you feel on the ground." Listen to my words. Don't over act" your brother yelled as he tried to walk away when Isaac pushed Derek onto the ground jumping on him and punching him. "You touch her again, I swear to god I won't care that you are her brother, I'll kill you" Isaac said as he slowly got up as you saw a bleeding Derek lying on the floor. "She is my sister. I'll do what I want!" Derek said as he glared at Isaac with red eyes and fangs, ready to fight. "You can't do whatever you want. She is my girlfriend. I love her, you touch her, you will die." Isaac said getting ready to fight your brother, the alpha. Your head snapped towards Isaac as he said he loves you. You ran towards him before he did something stupid and attacked and kissed him hard on his lips as he transformed back to his normal self. "I love you too Isaac" you said kissing him all over his face as he smiled and picked you in his arms and gave you a passionate kiss when you heard your brother let out a sigh of disgust whereas Cora Scott and others where smiling widely at the sight of two lovers.