You get caught while making out.

Derek: You didn't attend work so that you could spend sometime with your boyfriend.you decided to watch movies together. You picked the movie and started watching it with Derek. You were watching titanic.halfway through the movie, during the hot scenes you felt Derek's hand on your thigh.you shrugged off his hand and went back to watching the movie. You felt his hand snaking up and down your arm, when you felt his lips on your neck making you moan as he was kissing on your soft spot. "Derek sweetie please. I'm watching the movie" you said as he was totally turned on by now." I know, you watch the movie I'll watch you" he said kissing you again. By now you lost your control and started kissing him deeply and passionately on his lips as he picked you up and made his way towards the bedroom. You were kissing each other passionately and at the verge of having sex as half of yours and his clothes were on the floor when you heard Cora say "god Derek,you're disgusting atleast lock the bedroom door" as you hid your head in Derek's chest,blushing and kissing his chest.

Scott: You were in Ms.Blake's class. Scott was sitting right behind you. You saw a crumbled piece of paper on your desk that Scott just threw you opened it which read "janitor's closet! Now!" You made an excuse to go to the bathroom as Scott followed you out making an excuse of his own. You both made your way to the janitor's closet, once in Scott pulled you close to him and started kissing you roughly. "God! I couldn't resist" he mumbled against your skin. You cupped his face and kissed him again making it a long deep kiss this time as his hands were on your bump,squeezing it. You were having a hot make out session when you felt someone clear their throat. You turned around to see Issac standing there. " the door was open. You guys were gonna eat each other" he teased Scott and ran away as Scott shut the door and continued making out with you.

Stiles: you were at a study date with stiles as you wanted him to teach you math. He was teaching you but your concentration was only on his plump lips. All you felt was kissing him right now. He turned around to ask if you understood but caught you staring at his lips whilst biting your lip. "Did you uh- I mean," he was stuttering when you pulled him closer to you and started kissing him deeply on his lips as you sat on his lap, you guys were making out when your heard the door open and Sheriff Stilinski standing there looking red, as he just caught you guys making out. He quickly shut the door and yelled " use protection" as you both started laughing.

Issac: you were at his lacrosse practice.you were cheering him sitting on the bench as he was shooting goals. You gave him a smirk as he signalled you to the boys' locker room. You went there as you saw Issac changing his clothes as you went and hugged him from the behind as he picked you up and pinned you to a wall and started making out with you. You shirt buttons were open and he was kissing you on your soft spot when you saw Coach standing with his face red as a tomato. You quickly buttoned your shirt and made your way out of the door as you heard coach talk to issac as he said " god Lahey! Get a room" you laughed and went out hoping to continue the thing later.