Chapter 3

The Next Day

IronHide's POV

I woke up from recharge on my berth when I heard ringing, I groaned activating my holoform, I grabbed my phone and saw Corrie's number, I smile softly to myself, and I thought she wasn't interested, I press the green button like Lennox said, I put the phone to my Audio Receptor, "Hello?" I ask.

Walking out of my berth room in my holo, I walk into the vehicle hangar, where the others are in their holoforms, leaning against their modes or talking with others, I on the other hand is chatting up a storm with Corrie, "So how's your day so far?" Corrie asks, "Well it's amazing" I say playing cool, "That's great" her voice sending me into what humans call heaven, her voice is soft and smooth, "So Ron? Are you busy tonight?" She asks.

"Eh, depends on what they've got me doing" I say, "Well I was wondering if you like to come over to my house?" She questions slowly like I was going to reject her offer, "I would love to come over" I say, then Sideswipe and SunStreaker walk over to me, "Hey Hide who ya talkin too?" They both ask, "Ron who is there?" Corrie questions, "They are only two of my teammates" I say, "Well I would like to meet some of your teammates one day," she says I can imagine her smile, "Oooohhh Hide is talking to a girl!" Sideswipe sings, "Do what?!" I hear the others yell.

They all start to crowd around me, "What's her name?" I hear Elita question, "Hey! Knock it off!" I snap, they all get quiet quickly, I put it on speaker phone, "Hey Ron what's wrong?" Corrie asks I can hear the worry, "Corrie say hi to my teammates" I said, I hear Corrie chuckle, "Hello Ron's team" she says nervously, "Don't be nervous hon" Arcee says with a smile, Corrie chuckles, "So your Ron's girl?" Sideswipe says, "I would love to meet her" I hear Corrie chuckle, "Well I hope we can meet one day" she says.

"Hey Ron how about you invite her to dinner?" SunStreaker suggests, I hear Corrie chuckle, "So Corrie? What do you do?" Chromia asks, "Well I ride bulls at the fair, and I break horses at my friends ranch" she says, "Wow, that sounds interesting! And hot!" Sideswipe says, I send him a death look, "Sorry to burst your bubble but I have my eyes set on a man" Corrie says sheepishly.

"Does that man have black hair and blue eyes?" Elita asks, Corrie falls silent, then chuckles softly, "I don't know?" She says, "Now leave us alone!" I snap and turn off speaker, I put the phone back to my Audio Receptor, "I suck at this" I hear Corrie mumble, "No it's okay" I say, I feel someone leaning close to my Audio Receptor, I turn my helm and see Sideswipe, "Bug off Joey!" I snap, "I only want to hear her amazing voice!" He says walking away.

"Well maybe she doesn't want to hear yours!" I growl, "Wow you are a sweetie" Corrie says, I chuckles, "Hey I got to go.... Uh see you tonight?" She says questioning, "Ya, see you later" I say then we both hang up, "Corrie seems nice, you should really invite her over" SunStreaker says.

Corrie's POV

"Why am I so stupid?!" I yell out loud standing up from my couch, I hear Bootsy meow, "Your opinion doesn't matter" I say to him joking, he meows louder, "Okay I like him, but I don't know if he likes me?!" I say plopping down.

I decide to go to my friends house, she is really good with guys, I jump when my phone rings, my heart skips a beat when I see Ron's number, I pick it up, "Hello?" I say putting the phone to my ear, "Hey Corrie?" He greets, "Oh hey Ron" I say with a smile, his voice is heavenly, "How are you?" He asks, "Good, you?" I say, "I'm doing good.... I know this is weird but how would you like to go to dinner with me?" I hear him ask, I blush deeply, "I would love too!" I say excitement bubbling in my heart and stomach, along with my soul, "Well I'll pick you up at 10, it's at the base" he says, "That means I get to meet your teammates" I say smiling, "And get to know you better" the smile not disappearing, "Good, I can't wait, goodbye" he says, "Bye" I say with a wide smile, my
blush not disappearing, once the call ended, I jump and start to do my happy dance.

I stop, "I don't have anything to wear!" I scream, "Lisa! She'll help me!" Then I run out to my truck, already in my black Miss Me jeans with black boots and black t-shirt, once in the driver seat, I start my truck then wait for 1 minute then I put my truck in reverse and back out of my driveway and head to Lisa's house.