Chapter 5

At the Mall

Corrie's POV

We are at the mall with Elita, Orion, Brett, Cee, Mia, Joey, Justin, Jasper, they are part of his team, me and Ron holding hands while we walk through the mall, "So lovers~" Mia sings, I look at her swinging mine and Ron's arm, still holding hands, "Yes~" I hum, "What are you guys gonna be?" She questions.

Blushing softly I look to Ron, who is looking around, "Honey? Did you hear her?" I ask, "I'm sorry I don't speak her language" he teases, "Be nice you two," Elita says, I chuckle, Ron rolls his eyes, I hold his hand tighter when men start to stare, Ron sends them all death glares, Joey does the same, along with Justin, "We got your ba-" Joey says but Ron cuts him off, "No you can't have Corrie when I die," "Babe, that was random," I say, "I know him and his twin," he grumbles, I chuckle while Joey pouts.

"Hey girl~" I hear a man purr towards me, "Hey honey~" a different man says adding a wolf whistle at the end, I shiver in disgust, "How about you ditch him!" The first man suggests, Ron growls, "I'd rather die~" I sing, "Come here, sweetie, I can make you scream," The second man says, Ron is gripping my hand tightly, I wince, he lets my hand go, we walk into a store, I see Ron clenching and unclenching his hands, I look at a shirt then I feel a sting in my backside, I look back and see both of those men, each one has a hand around each one of their necks by Ron, their feet hanging off of the ground.

"Touch my femme one more time, I'll kill you slowly" he warns, making the men shiver under his death gaze, he throws them to the ground and they scramble off, Ron grabs me holding me close to his side, "Mechs, really need to stop thinking femmes are play things," he growls gripping me tightly to his side, I nod nuzzling into his neck, "I love you~" I purr, he kisses my lips slowly and pulls back smirking, "Love you too~" he growls, I smile pinching his cheeks, he grumbles making me let go, once done with that store, we walk over to the Halloween store.

Me and Ron walk towards the couple section with Cee, Brett, Elita and Orion walk over with us, my hand still in Ron's our fingers intertwined, his fingers are warmer than mine, I smile when I look at his face, his strong jawline, his plump kissable lips, "Oh I have an idea, you two can be a cop and robber," Mia suggests, I blush, "How about no, I'm not interested in that," Ron says, I smile, "You can be Deadpool and I can be the female version of Deadpool," I say smiling, me and Ron saw Deadpool together on Valentine's Day.

He loved the movie, chuckling when Deadpool said some funny things, I also love the movie, it was hilarious!!

"Nope," Ron says, I sigh, "Then what does Mr. Picky want to wear?" I tease my man, the next costume he picked out was for a woman, he holds it up with a leering grin, I turn and see him holding up a Playboy bunny costume, it comes with ears and a bunny tail, "Yeah that's nice!" Joey says, "She's not wearing it for you!" Ron growls, "Just imagine her in that," Mia says smiling, "I am not wearing that Ron Hide!" I snap playfully.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure,"

He puts up the costume, "We can be ourselves," Ron says, "How about a cowboy and cowgirl?" I question holding out a costume, he rolls his eyes, I put them back, "How about you wear that Playboy Bunny costume," I say frowning, "No, that would be terrible," he growl playfully.

I smile looking through the costumes, "How about we try on a few?" Mia suggests, I watch as Ron grabs a few then my hand, we walk towards the private changing rooms, he ushers me into a stall, "Try this one!" He shouts before throwing over a costume, "RON?! What the hell?!" I shout seeing that he threw over black.... Lingerie...

"Try it on Sweet Spark~" he purrs, "How about... NO!!" I shout throwing it back over, then he throws over something else, I see the Playboy Bunny costume, "I hate you~" I whine, I peel off my clothes expect my undergarments, I slip into the costume, blushing with embarrassment, I put the ears and tail on last, I walk out, Ron sitting in a chair, he takes a picture, blushing my eyes widen, "I HATE YOU RON!!" I shout throwing the ears and tail at him.

He chuckled the whole time, asshole, "We're going to a party, not a bedroom!" I hiss, I hear him chuckle, he throws over another costume, I throw it back over seeing it's another slutty outfit.

He groans then throws over a dress, I catch it, it's a tight black dress, it's tight on the top with a white flower looking design on the right side, it goes to my knees, I fell in love with this dress along with the black spiked heels, I twirl around, I walk out and see Ron in a black and white tux, I smile, "Babe, you look better in a dirty white tee and dirty pants," I say, he turns going to say something but stops seeing the dress, my hair to the side, his mouth falls open.

He falls to his knees still looking into my eyes, I blush softly, "You," he breathes, "Are sexy," I smile, then give the dress a twirl, Ron gets off his knees and holds me, "I love you~" he purrs, I hold him back tighter, his hands slide over the silk dress, feeling the fabric on my body, it is strapless, then I hear a wolf whistle while I walk out my arm interlocked with Ron's, "How do we look?" I ask.

"Like a couple that's about to get married," Mia says smiling, "Thank you," I say blushing, "I think it would be more perfect if I was Ron," Joey says smirking, causing me to roll my eyes, "Don't you even think about it Punk!" Ron growls, causing me to blush at his protectiveness.

I kiss his cheek, "How about no," Cee says, "What?! Why?!" Me and Ron shout in unison.

"Cause Will and Sara are gonna flip shit!" Cee says, Ron grabs a face masks, putting it over my eyes, I hear Joey do a surprised gasp along with Justin.

"Whoa Ron..... You're femme is hot" he says getting a growl from Ron.

"For once you are right," Justin says.

"Give us a twirl~" Elita urges, letting go of Ron's hand, he spins me, I chuckle, "Primus, you have the perfect body for that," Mia says, "Thank you," I say gladly accepting the comment.

Ron's hands are to busy exploring and feeling the fabric on the dress.

After the Mall

Ron and I carry our bags out the vehicle, my bag holding the dress and heels, he presses his body on mine, I chuckle when he nips my neck, he sends me a smirk, "You know~" he growls letting his hand slide up my bare thigh, "We can have some fun in the backseats~" chuckling I blush, I smack his toned ripped chest playfully.

"My dear, here? In a mall parking lot?" I ask softly whispering in his ear, making goosebumps take over his body, "I think it would be nice" Joey suggests. Ron growls at him, all of a sudden the tailgate drops knocking out Joey, Orion sends Ron a look, "Whoops," Ron says shrugging.

I chuckle watching Joey get up, "You fat aft...." Joey says trailing, rubbing his sore head, "I swore I closed it fully, sorry Joey," Ron says closing his tailgate sending Joey a devilish grin, "Now Ron be nice," Orion says sending him the same look, it came to conclusion this look was a warning look.

"Come on, we have a week until the party," Ron says, we both climb into the truck, he peels out of the mall parking lot.

I smile while he chuckles.

"I love you Corrie" he says before I fall asleep.