Chapter 4

3 years later

Corrie's POV

It's been 3 years, me and Ron are still dating, our relationship is full of love and happiness.

I wake up from a peaceful slumber in Ron's arms, which are tightly wrapped around my waist, my back facing him, I turn in his grip and face him, I blush looking at his adorable face, I lay a soft kiss on his lips, I hear him groan, "Corrie~" he gasped when I flipped to where I'm on top straddling his waist, "You better get off of me, unless you don't want to start anything" he growls playfully, I lay another gentle kiss on his lips, I feel his hand slowly ride up my back, under my shirt to add, I feel his fingers mess with my bra straps, but he doesn't take it off, I let my hand run over his torso, when I say he was ripped, I mean he was ripped.

I pull back, "Please don't stop~" he growls, "That's hot~" I purr, he pulls my shoulders down and slams my lips on his, his lips were warm and soft, but mixed in with some tough, a shiver rakes over my body when I feel something warm running slowly across my lips, it comes to conclusion that it is Ron's tongue, I don't know what he wants, so I take a random guess by parting my lips, I feel Ron's warm wet tongue slide slowly into my mouth, causing a moan to escape my lips when it maps around, mapping every nook and cranny of my mouth, he then flips to where he's on top of me, straddling my hips, he pulls back, his bright blue eyes glowing.

"You're mine~" he growls with possessiveness in his voice, I wrap my legs tightly around his waist and my arms around his neck, "All yours~" I purr, I take a daring move and slide my hand up his shirt, I feel each one of his 8 pecks, I start to pant, Ron leans down and starts to kiss my neck, my hand still riding up his shirt, he lays soft kisses on my neck, "Take... It.... Off~" he growls through his kisses.

He pulls back from my neck and takes his shirt off quickly, I moan leaning my head back when Ron starts to kiss all over my neck, a knock on the door ruins our moment just when he was about to take my shirt off.

"Ron? Corrie?" I hear Mia call, Ron growls, wraps my legs around his waist getting in a few more kisses, "Ron? Corrie?" I hear Joey and Justin call, Ron gets off of me, laying back down we both act asleep, Ron helps me mess up my hair, "We'll be messing that up doing some other fun activity~" he growls, I chuckle then quickly close my eyes hearing the door open to mine and Ron's bedroom.

"Aww look at them~" Mia cooed, Ron tightened his grip on my waist, and groaned, I turned in his grasp and nuzzled into his chest, Ron nuzzled into my head, "They are so cute" Joey says, "What are you doing?" Mia asks, I hear a click of a camera, "Nothing," he says, "Are you going to crop your face Ron's?" I hear Justin ask, I bite a soft bit of Ron's shirt, trying not to laugh, "Maybe~" Joey sings, "You are weird" Mia shouts, Ron sits up with me still in his arms, my eyes still closed, my tank top still on, his arms loosely around my waist, "What are you guys doing?" He questions "groggily" "Oh you're up?" I hear Joey ask.

I open my eyes slowly and stretch like I had just woke up.

10 minutes later

"Hey Corrie?" Mia calls, I look at her from one side of the breakfast table, "You both know that Halloween is coming up... And I was wondering if you and Ron wanted to go... You know as costume partners?" She asks nervously, I look at Ron, who is interested in the morning news holding the newspaper in his hands, his blue eyes skimming over the words, "Hmm?" He hums looking at Mia, "I was wondering if you and Corrie wanted to go to the N.E.S.T Halloween party?" She asks with narrowed eyes, he only chuckles, I look at him, "Ron, honey?" I question looking straight into his blue eyes, which only look back at me.

"Yes?" He questions with a grunt, I slowly clamp my legs together, and my hands on my thighs rubbing them, he knows I think it's way past sexy when he grunts, they all look at me, Ron is smirking, "I was saying that we should... Go" I say trying not to pant, Ron shakes his head with a chuckle, but that sexy smirk still says, "I don't know" he grunts, I clench my teeth, trying not to jump over the table and jump on Ron, kissing him and it leading to more.

Ron smirks at me.

Sideswipe's/Joey's POV

When IronHide grunts, Corrie's pheromone levels rise, I look at Sunny.

We should grunt more often I suggest to him.

He makes a wrong mistake to grunt, but nothing happened to Corrie, it was only when IronHide grunted.

Moments later

"Well, we'll meet you at the mall!" Chromia yells to Corrie and IronHide.

Corrie's POV

Smiling I wave at them, I close the door and walk towards our bedroom, Ron following, I walk through the Ron walks behind me, he grunts closing the door, that's when I struck, I shove him up against the door, "You grunt one more time, you will be laid down slowly and punished," I growl, Ron rolls his blue eyes, I lay a hard kiss on his lips, he pulls back slowly, "Corrie, I am a very impatient weapons specialist~ but we need to get to the mall~" he growls with a purr.

I smack his chest, he takes my tank top off, I squeak when he smacks my ass, "Hurry your aft up!" He growls playfully, I smile at the odd word my boyfriend says, he is adorable when he says words like: Frag, Primus, aft, glitch, rod sucker, Fragger, the list goes on and on, listening to my boyfriend cuss was adorable, I sigh pulling off my shorts, and put on my cut off Wrangler jean shorts, with my black cowgirl shirt and my camo boots.

I hear Ron clear his throat, I turn and instantly start checking my boyfriend out, he's wearing Wrangler jeans, that showed off that perfect ass of his, his black cowboy button up shirt, with his black cowboy boots, his blue eyes sparkling, most of the time they look like they glow, he turns and let's me look him up and down, "Sexy" was all that came out of my mouth.

Chuckling, he walks over to me grabbing my hips with his hands, they slowly move into my back pockets, he squeezes my ass, I jump from his grasp, he does his sexy chuckle, he grabs his cowboy hat and puts it on my head, he hums in thought. Here it comes that perverted comment we all been waiting for, ladies and gentlemen may I present you this comment:

"You can wear that when you ride me~"

I sigh, thinking how impossible my man was, he takes his hat off of me, and tosses it on the bed, messing up my brown hair, I grab my black brush, which Ron takes from me, "I want to brush your hair," he says and starts to brush it, once it's nice and smooth Ron stops brushing, he sits down on the bed pulling me into his lap, I laugh while he holds onto my waist from behind, I start to hum some Five Finger Death Punch, Ron joins, soon I bust out into singing Jekyll and Hyde, Ron watches me, I pull him off the bed and start dancing and singing, Ron chuckles at my silliness.

After awhile of singing my legs start to hurt from dancing, and my voice gets tired from singing, Ron chuckles and picks me up bridal style, I kiss his cheek breathlessly, he carries me out of the house locking it behind him, he carries me to his truck, sitting beside mine, he sets me in the passenger seat, he buckles me in like a child.

"My Sweet Spark" he says kissing my forehead, I smile blushing at the nickname he gave me, he closes the door and walks over to the driver side, he climbs in, I lift up the armrest and unbuckle me seatbelt, and crawl over to him, I lay my head on his arm, he wraps his arm around me, he lays a soft kiss on my head, he starts the truck and drives towards the mall.