Chapter 10

Warning a little dirty talk and cursing is in this chapter...

Bold is Corrie Texting

Italics is Ironhide/Ron texting.
--------------------------------------------
One Month Later

Corrie's POV

"OH MY GOD!! I WANT RON NOW!!" I scream at the top of my lungs in Joey's face, it's been a month since they separated me and Ron, they all said it would spice up the honeymoon, well all I want is Ron to fucking hold me!

"N-No," Joey stutters crossing his arms.

I clench my fists and lunge after him, he has my damn phone! I want to call my FUCKING SOON TO BE HUSBAND!!

Ron's/Ironhide's POV

"I WANT CORRIE!" I snap at Prowl when he won't give me my phone to call or text her, "Why?" He asks crossing his arms, "I WANT TO HEAR HER FRAGGING VOICE!!" I yell, "No," was all he needed to say before I lunged at him trying to grab the phone in my Holoform but he makes his disappear so I fall flat on my face.

"DAMNIT PROWL!" I yell chasing him to his office where he hides out.

"YOU WIMP!" I yell.

All I want to do is hear and see Corrie.

Corrie's POV

Joey yelps when I drop him to the floor like a sack of potatoes, "Give me my phone!" I growl through gritted teeth pinning his arm behind his back, he yelps when I grab for the phone that is in his back pocket, "HELLLLPPP!!" He screams, then the others come running in, "Corrie!" Mia snaps, I give her the death look, "I. Want. Ron." I growl.

"Okay.. You can have him," she says, I smile, "In two more months," I frown, "Please I JUST WANT TO SEE HIM!" I snap yelling, "Fine... You can see him, but you two are not being alone together," she says sternly, "Jazz make the call," she says face palming, Joey hands him the phone when I let him go and helped him to his feet, Mia hands me the phone.

"Hello?" I smile hearing His voice, he doesn't sound so pleased.

"Hey baby!" I cheer happily.

"Oh Sweet Spark! I miss you so much! I just want to see you so badly! When can I see you and your body~" he purrs making me blush.

"I wish two months goes by fast my love," I say softly, he groans, "Oh my love I know, it is hard to be away from you too," I pout.

"I wish I could kiss you hard on your smooth lips, while you let your tongue caress mine," he whispers making me blush while my mind ventured to the things he could do when he saw me.

"Making you moan my name~ hearing it roll off your tongue with ease~ oh Primus I want you~" he whispers with need.

I blush when he starts explaining things in a whisper to me, I giggle hearing how he would look at my body with hunger, then he starts talking dirty to me, "Oh Ron, stop your making me blush~" I purr.

"First we will show and tell, then I'll unzip that wedding dress of yours then slip off those heels, lay gentle kiss down to your stomach~" he purrs making me weak in the knees, I sit down on the sofa they had in their base, "Tell me more," I whisper seeing the others are gone, he goes into deeper detail, "Oh Ron~" I moan softly for him since he begged me to.

It might sound weird but oh god did I miss him! I wish he was here, oh dear if he was here... I start blushing, he groans my name softly. Soon the others come back in the room, "Come on get off the phone," Mia orders, "No, MINE!" I scream running off, "Baby, I'll have to call you back later, okay? I love you stud muffin~" I purr, "Love you too sexy~" he purrs before we both hang up at the same time.

I get to my room, I walk in and close the door, then locking it, I still felt weak in the knees, then I blush seeing that Ron had sent me a picture of his sexy eight peck, he was in a cowboy hat, he had no shirt on, I could see he was in jeans, a belt and his boots, I bite my lower lip seeing his body, my face turns redder and redder by just looking at him, "Oh yes Ron~" I purr texting sexy to him.

Soon he replies back:

"I can't get out of bed send me inspiration~"

I chuckle and roll my eyes.

I take a selfie and send it to him, soon he replies back:

"OOOOOOhhh~ you look so hot~"

I giggle blushing.

"Corrie! Give me the phone! Teasing Ron is not the best thing to do!" Mia yells, I text Ron.

I wish you were here to help me with my problems~ I'm so stressed~

I click send then giggle at his reply:

Awww I'm coming over~

"CORRIE!! STOP TEASING RON!! He's serious!" Joey screams, "Nope, I don't care!" I growl.

How long are you away from here?

Send.

I have to sneak out tonight~ meet me at Midnight Bar~

Okay~ see ya when?

Send.

12:30 pm

Sounds like a plan~

Send.

I smirk... What to wear...?
--------------------------------------------
A/N: Hello everyone my name is FNAFToyChica and welcome back to my It All Started With A Beer an Ironhide love story, anyways I hope you enjoyed that chapter I promise to update it soon!

FNAFToyChica out!