Chapter 11

12 o'clock

Corrie's POV

I felt like a teenager again sneaking out of the house at night just to see my boyfriend or in my case soon to be husband. I am in boots a black shirt and Miss Me jeans, I walk out of the brush that is beside my house, I was dropped off 2 hours ago but Joey and Justin are staying with me, they are fast asleep on the couch, I gave them some warm milk instead of coffee.

I know I'm evil, but I want to see Ron, I texted him that I was on my way but he hasn't replied, I catch a cab to Midnight Bar.

Sideswipe's/Joey's POV

"SIDESWIPE WAKE UP CORRIE IS GONE!" Sunny yells, "WHAT?!" I yelp.

"Autobots, be on the look out, the Decepticons are combing the city"

Frag...

Corrie's POV

I pay the driver and get out of the yellow cab, I walk inside of the bar, it is still crowded like always, I see some boys playing pool, they have slutty girls sitting on the pool table showing off their no muscles, Ron has better bigger muscles, oh god his right peck is amazing!

I sit down at the bar, downing six drinks while I wait for Ron, soon I feel warm breath on my neck from behind, I turn and see Ron, "Hey Sweet spark~" he purrs kissing my lips hard, I return the kiss, he pulls back and licks his lips, "Cherry Chapstick?" He asks smirking, I giggle and nod, he chuckles his sexy chuckle and sits down beside me, Ron wraps his arm around my neck and holds me as close to him as he could.

I smile but loose it not seeing his tattoo that was suppose to be on his left wrist, then I see a weird looking one on his right, it has a weirder face. I look at Ron's eyes, they are red instead of blue...

Something's not right here...

"Ron" shakes my arm, "You okay Sweet Spark?" He asks smiling, Ron doesn't smile... He smirks... "Yeah I'm fine, I'm gonna go use the restroom," I say, "Let me accompany you~" he purrs, "No, I'm fine," I say, getting up grabbing my things and walk towards the exit, I see this clone of my husband sitting at the bar, he's smiling, it's weird to see him smile but I knew it wasn't him.

I open the door and slip out, I bump into someone, "Corrie?" I hear Ron ask, I look up and see him, he has blue eyes the correct tattoo on his wrist, I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck, "Oh Ron! There's a man in there acting like you! He has the same look and everything! He doesn't have blue eyes they're red!" I sob in his chest, "He kissed me! I kissed him back! I'm sorry Ron I didn't know it wasn't you!" I sob, he pulls me back, "It's okay Corrie, come on lets go," he says kissing my forehead, "Wait," I say, Ron looks at me, "What?" He asks looking at me with those sexy blue eyes of his, "When's my birthday?" I ask, "June 23rd," Ron says awkwardly, "Why did you ask me that?" He asks, "Just testing," I shrug, once to his GMC TopKick he help me into the passenger seat.

I get comfortable in the seat, Ron starts the truck once I'm done putting my seatbelt on, I grab his hand and hold it, I trace the symbol on his wrist, he jolts and looks at me, "What does this symbol mean?" I ask, "Oh it's a team I'm on," he says, "What's the team called?" I ask, "Autobots," he says, I smile at him, I unclip my seatbelt and slide closer to him, he has both hands on the wheel, i put my hand on his knee, I had a few to drink so I'm a little drunk.

"Corrie? Are you okay?" He asks while I rub his knee, "I'm just a little tipsy~" I  purr in his ear, "I'll be fine~ you keep driving~" I purr letting my warm breath trail up his neck, "Okay," he shrugs, I let my hand trial up to his thigh, he tenses, "Okay, Corrie, I'm driving you home," he says taking a left turning around, while he looks both ways, I climb into his lap, he groans in pleasure when I nip his neck, "Okay Corrie, I need to drive~" he breathes out while I lick and nip his neck, he pulls me back, "Corrie, I love that your paying attention to me but I need to dri-" he says but my lips cut him off, "How about we get busy in the backseats~ I promise I won't squirm~" I purr, "Nope," he says then gets out with my legs wrapped around his waist, he moves me to the backseats, and buckles me in, I moan gripping the seats when he straps me in tight, "Corrie, calm down and stop squirming," he grunts, "Oh yes Ron~" I moan while he makes me sit forward and straight.