Chapter 14

Ash

"Son you arent going to visit the Warrior Kingdom today?" My mom's face greeted my morning from the moment i opened my eyes.

"Later i will go there." Mom left my room so i took a shower, wear clothes and went out for a dinner.

I havent seen the Warrior Kingdom for a year now, well occassionally yes but other days hindi kaya there's no reason for me to stay there. The others are staying in their own kingdom, the search for the Empress is still going which we dont know.

There's a certain group of people for searching for the Empress, and us? Our mission? Is to look for the Princess i will be leading it, it is passed by our parents since they didnt suceed kaya kami ngayon papahirapan.

I went to Ice Kingdom to see Avery, the asshole is laying down on top of the snowball while sleeping inside their castle. This man is so fucking weird!

"Yo! You're here, what's up" He noticed me that's why he went down on top saka kami pumasok sa loob ng palasyo.

"Sooner or later our mission will start, this should be successful fucker everyone is looking at our team now." He commented while sipping on his tea

"By next week we are on duty again inside Warrior Kingdom. Im excited to see the others, though sakit sila sa ulo but for sure malaki naman ambag." I looked outside watching some snowflakes going down

This kingdom is fucking weird! I really dont know why this exist? "I dont know if i am ready to face Princess Yanna,"

Muntik ko ng maibuga yung tsaa na nasa bibig ko dahil sa sinabi nya, Yanna nanaman? I thought he moved on because he has to marry the Empress? While me has to marry the Princess of the Warrior Kingdom.

"Seriuosly? Yanna again?" As if on cue Jack and Miko came out from the stairs, they seems rode by the plane.

"Oh bakit? Makakalimutan mo ba yung nambusted sayo pagkatpos mo umamin na mahal mo na sya? Diba hindi? bro utak naman jan paganahin." Miko sabay ang iling saka lumapit samin

We gave each other a man to man hug, we kinda missed hanging with the boys, we have our own time which is only for the boys. "In our position you need follow rules, kaya kahit you're inlove with someone na hindi naman para sayo useless lang." Jack

"Its like you're loving the wrong person with the wrong situation." Marco came in na nagpagpag pa ng yelo sa kamay.

I laughed at that, "Yeah right." Avery continue drinking his tea.

He took out some wines and low alcoholic drinks. The maids gave us porks, chickens and beefs. We continue talking about life.

We were here in a party, it is an annual party for everyone. Students from this kingdom needs to attend for us to see them. Tamad na tamad ako habang inaayusan, i even fall asleep while they're fixing my hair. The party isnt starting yet so i decided to walk.

At the back there's a garden that fresh air blows my face. It was just a normal night, i continue walking until i saw a unfamiliar faces, well people here are unfamiliar to me but she's just so very strange to me she's a girl talking to the fairies and dwarves, its like its her first time seeing that kind of creature.

She has long wavy violet har that mixed with her black hair strands. Her nose is pointed that suits on her, small face and very tall for a girl, if she's going to compare with my height she's just until my chest.