Chapter 81

Princess Jeishin

_____

I feel so pretty on my dress, i keep on looking at the mirror while turning around while waiting for my sister. Today is our grand coronation day before the year ends, we will be promoted from what we have completed,

The Royal Committee will be given us the title that we deserve, i was actually not into it but for the legacy to be moved we need it,

The coronation will start in 5 minutes, everyone will get to witness the most important coronation in the whole magical world. I am really a princess, no doubt. No more questioning myself if i really am a princess because in truth i am a princess,

"Youre not just a princess my love, you also won the people's heart." My mom whispered and hugged me tight

"Thank you for coming back anak, thank you for giving us the chance to see you again and forever." My dad this time, he kissed my forehead

"And you! My Empress, i love you anak ko, my baby." Mom went to Samantha and gave her a kiss on her cheek and hug

I love my family so much. If i need to deal with anyone who is powerful in there i will for my kingdom, for my family.

Our parents needs to go out and be with the Kings and Queens. They are part of the coronation, while me and Sam went out holding each other's hands.

"Gwapo ko sheeet.." Sanji

Gwapo naman talaga sya, ayaw ko magsinungaling na hindi kasi gwapo sya. Though lahat naman sila eh, pero mas pogi ang bebe ko.

Hindi ko pa nakikita kinikilig na agad ako.

"Gwapo ka naman talaga," Alexandria behind him

Alexandria is like a fairy to me now, ang ganda ganda nya! One by one i saw them came out from their rooms.

Hindi na rin kami nagtagal dahil pinapila na kami according to our positions. Ash is infront of the boys in line, while us the girls are here in the other side, no matter how formal the event is hindi pa rin sila matigil kakasar sa isat isa.

They did a lot of rights and speeches, welcoming us and introducing us to everyone, i am nervous. I see golds in everywhere.

I clapped my hands because it's my baby's turn! I am so proud of him!

"He is the best leader ever," i heard the superiors commented on him.

The Royal Kingdom chose him as the Royal Prince. He completed half of his mission. He was given the crown of Royal Prince.

As what the Royal Kingdom wants you to do, Prince Jack should tie knot with Princess Zia, on the other hand Prince Avery should marry the Empress of the Warrior Kingdom so that the legacyof the future of each kingdom will remain strong.

Avery and Samantha hindi na ako magugulat pero Zia and Jack naku magunaw na ang mundo huwag lang sila magdikit. Hindi nila tanggap ang isat isa.

When it is Samantha's turn she was given the chance to supervise the Royal Army, the Military, Airforces and Submarines, she is happy about it. She is no a Princess.

While me, i am the Royal Princess. Everyone is so happy about it, i am too! But you know titles would never amaze me, the obligations and keeping the magical world at peace is what the most important to me.