Chapter 16

"Princess Jeishin Sapphire Forrester was the daughter of Queen and King, she has a sister named Empress Jaztine Samantha Forrester. In that time many people said that one of them will be the most powerful royalty in the whole Warrior Academy not just in her Kingdom but highest royalty among of all, many fairies believed that the war will begin if Princess Jeishin will be found, she has the most powerful ability among the Superiors, the power that she holds is all combination of  the eleven kingdoms, she can break a castle into a second, she can destroy everything, thats why many evil kingdoms are desiring her, they want to manipulate her. Aside from her, the Empress her right hand if the princess was that powerful she's the second and she has the ability to turn the world into one. These 18 powerful royalties are meant to to ruin everything in just a single snap."

Venice

We visited all the schools nearby, we did everything we tried again kung saan. We divide ourseleves para mas madali namin matapos but everyday we always end up nothing and very tired. 

One week of searching outside pinabalik na kami, Prince Ash decided and his words are important so we follow. 

Nakabalik kami sa Warrior Academy until now lutang pa rin si Ako. I cant blame myself on this first mission ko failed, we have options naman so hindi lang yun ang pupuntahan namin we have more to go hindi pa nagtatapos. 

"Bakit ganun?? Hindi natin sya nakita? we did everything naman!" I almost cried, i was frustrated! 

"Makikita natin sya kapag sinipagan pa natin, besides we have more to go!" Princess Alexandria cheered me up, i was reallo upset.

Im not used for this kind of failure, hindi ako sanay i always wanted to be successful, hindi yung ganito. "We still have more to go madami pa kaya huwag kayo malungkot." Zyro, yeah right

I want to help them so bad, pero i remained calm, madami pa kaming options its okay, i breathe in and breathe out slowly calming myself down.

"Kailan natin ng bagong plano, we cannot just go with the flow" Princess Yanna smiled at everyone.

"Before we waent out everything is planned, we do have plan Princess Yanna its just that yung hinahanap natin ay wala duon."  Pag explain ko, totoo naman. 

"We can still do this, isipin nalang natin na naglalaro tayo sa labas ng kaharian!" I went to her and hugged her so tight. Sinandal nya ang ulo nya saakin, i am smiling while hugging her.