Chapter 62

Prince Avery

Ice Kingdom

"Arent you going to say bye to Sam? We'll be gone for how many days," Jack as i was preaparing to go home by today

Like what Ash said, we'll consider this as our vacations too since we've been working too much these days. 

"Why am i gonna say bye to her?" Balik kong tanong sakanya, we'll see each other. 

"I mean she looks good with Andrew, look.." he pointed where Sam and Andrew are pointing using his lips 

I looked at them in instant and yes. The way Andrew look at her, he adore Sam too much i can see it in his eyes and i know im the only one who can see it. 

I felt something that punched my chest inside, seeing her smiling like that makes my heart crumpled like a piece shit of paper, maybe because im a shit. I took advantage of her, knowing that she can handle herself. 

I didnt know that i might hurt her, all along i thought she wouldnt mind if i pursue what i need not what i want. 

Yanna was my first love and everyone knows about it. We were together when we were kids, not when we knew about our responsibilities. I didnt know that i was bound to marry Samantha in the future, i didnt even guard myself from the responsibility that i need to take. 

I was so clueless while enjoying myself, enjoying the feelings that i have for Yanna, i didnt know that Samantha will be the one who promised to me, i thought i can choose with the princesses so i made up my mind to choose Yanna. 

Kahit kailan i never see the true emotions in her eyes, she remained blank for me, She is actually like a bond paper to me, but not anymore. 

Her smile can lightens up the whole world, her cute laughs can made your day extra especial. Her beauty can solve your longingness. I looked away, avoiding them. 

Huminga ako ng malalim, "are you sure that you'll choose Yanna?" he asked again.

Tiningnan ko sya ng masama,

 tangina naman nito tanong ng tanong parang tanga amputa. 

"umamin ka man sa hindi, you just choose Yanna kasi yun ang sabi ng mommy mo, but deep inside you love the empress, dont fool me fucker." Jansen na hindi ko alam kung saan nanggaling

Sa pader ba o sa kisame.