Chapter 25

Samantha

Im not used to this kind of peaceful kingdom, more like this kind of world. I used to see people  are dying infront of me, i even see girls being raped by someone randomly multiple times. It wasnt a good environment while im growing up. 

I am one of their soldier, i fight with them and kill innocent people without even thinking, if i dont do that they will kill me i need to survive hoping to see my real world someday. 

It wasnt hard for me to adjust, as much as possible i help myself up to cope up with this world, i dont need anyone's help as i grew up depending only to myself, i learned to not trust people. 

For one moment i stopped when i heard a knock from my door,  "Samantha, hinahanap ka ni Avery, he's here" Mom sneaked her head to my door

"Let him in mom" Ako

Nagulat ako ng may yumakap sakin from the back, my mom is still there looking at us. Hindi pa din umaalis.

The cold prince is here, "hey what's the problem?" I asked him, i have always heard so much things about them especially him when i was still there in that hell.

Girls admires them so much, i actually onced saw them when i was in a mission, i was sent to hunt them because they were to protected by their kingdom that i couldnt even kill each on of them, they're famous to be killed. 

"Wanna go out with me?" Avery asked me, my mom made a noise na parang teenager kiligin sa may pintuan ko. 

We both looked at my cute mom out there, "Opsie! Sorry, enjoy your date!" Mom slammed my door and she run out

"The Queen is so cute" Avery commented, i smiled at him as agree

We will go outside the Kingdom, last time he brought me outside the Academy to see the whole Kingdom, i dont call date? coz i know he brought many girls outside and its good for me too, to see the kingdom where im living with. 

"I'll wait for you outside, make it fast baka mamiss kita." before he left he kissed me on my head and left cheek

Its not a big deal to me, he does that to every girls in his team. Though i havent seen it but i saw some people like him do that so i wont buying it and maybe he's doing that because he will marry me in the future, that's what the book said. 

I changed my clothes into a comfortable one. I went don stairs and there i saw my parents talking to him, they're agreeing into something na naputol dahil nakita ako papalapit sakanila. 

"Please take care of her, ive been protective over her so much ayoko syang mawala pa ulit saakin." My Dad