Chapter 18

Ash

Venice is an asset in every kingdom, if i were to choose i'll bring her in my kingdom. They want to get her and take care of her but i refused, she will stay here. I want to take her too pero ayoko lumabas na dahil lang malakas sya kaya sya kukunin, no way in hell i will let her feel that way!

If she choose then we respect but no i wont let her choose, she's tired already kulang na nga lang eh sukuan nya na ang mabuhay will all confusions in her life she'd rather give up. All of us are waiting for the doctor to come out, im a bit scared about the result if her condition right now is severe i will ask Alexandria to heal her.  

"Ash, the doctor is here," Yanna

And there i saw the doctor too, kaya pumunta ako agad para malaman ang dapat malaman about her condition. 

"She's okay now, we examined her whole body, we test her blood and everything is on good condition. Buti nadala agad sya dito if not she may lost a lot of blood, lets just wait for her to wakeup within five hours. Excuse me," the doctor left us. 

"Thank you that she's okay! Oh my gosh....thank you thank you!" Princess Aria started crying, she even broke down. 

The girls are crying now, Venice is okay nakahinga ako ng maluwag. We entered the room luckily her room is big kasya kaming lahat ayaw papahuli ng mga to eh. 

Now that we still have to wait for her to be awake, some of us left to do some things, some volunteered to buy Venice' food para pag gising for sure una nyang hahanapin pagkain, she's always like and everyone is willing to give everything to het. May naiwan lang to guard her and im one of them. Avery is sleeping on the sofa, Jack is eating fruits on the table.  

Lianna, Jade and Gissele came with lots of food for her, "Kuya naman kinakain mo yung mga fruits for Venice eh! Ano ka ba naman," Lianna saw her brother eating the grapes

"She still have more," turo ni Jack sa bitbit pa nila pagkain. 

They brought food only for her, she's still sleeping peacefully. Her face is pale, lalong tumatagal ang tingin ko sakanya mas lalo akong nagagandahan sakanya, oh fuck! Here we go again!

Im still looking at her hindi mawala ang tingin ko sakanya, i stood up and saw her eyes slowly opening, nilapitan ko sya her eyes stayed opened for a minute bago tumingin sa kabilang side, I can see that she wants to sit down so i adjusted her bed para hindi na sya mahirapan.

"H-hi." Everyone look because of her greetings,

"How are you feeling?"