Chapter 58.

"Bella?"

I feel like I may just throw up. The man that's made my life hell is standing right in front of me. Is this a dream?

"Get away from her," Hailey's voice snaps me out  of my thoughts that circle around the guy in front of me.

"I think she can speak for herself," Gavin glares at her. I shake my head, running out of the room with tears streaming down my face. I'm so overwhelmed right now.

A video? The same video Darren showed everyone Saturday? How did it get to everyone at school? Oh my god, everyone has seen it.

I place a hand over my mouth to keep the sobs in as I make my way to the nearest bathroom. This was a bad idea. Maybe I should just leave to go with my dad. I don't know if I can handle anything more. First the bet and now the video that I knew about, but was distributed to everyone. It's hard.

I'm a coughing mess when I slam open the door of the bathroom, going to a sink while I try to breathe. Flashbacks of Gavin and I play through my head as well as the events on Saturday. This makes me cry harder, holding on to the sink so I don't fall over.

I feel like I'm going through a loop. My head is starting to feel light and that's when everything goes black.

•••

My eyes sting when I open them, and I don't know why. They feel weird also, same goes for my cheeks. They feel hard and dry.

I groan, turning my head to try and get away from the sunlight. I'm in my room. My eyes widen, and my mom is rushing over to my side.

"Shh, baby," she runs a hand across my forehead. What happened? I remember making it into the bathroom, but nothing else.

"What's going on?" I question, my mouth dry.

"You fainted, honey," she sniffles. "Hailey found you in the bathroom and called for help. The school nurse said you didn't hit your head hard enough for a concussion, but said you should rest."

I nod, looking at the ceiling while biting at my already torn up lip. I do this when I'm anxious or bored and at this time it's because I'm anxious. I feel like a mess.

"She told us what happened." I snap my eyes back to her's. She looks sorrowful. "Bella, I think you should go-"

"Mom," I close my eyes, I really don't want to talk about this right now. "I'm tired."

She sighs. "Okay. I'll let you rest, but when you wake up we're going to talk about this."

I don't open my eyes until I hear the door close. That's when I go back to square one, crying. I hate this. I thought I could do it, but now reality is setting in.

I'm going back to my dad.

Devon's POV.

"Don't do anything stupid, Devon," my mom warns as I try to walk out of the house.

"Stupid?" I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Beating the shit out of the guy that used my sister for a bet isn't stupid."

My mom glares at me. "Your sister loves that guy. And if you hurt him, there's a chance she'll get worse. Think about, Bella."

I clench my jaw, shaking my head before turning around and leaving the house. I hear the door slam behind me, something that my mother hates, but I don't care. I knew Bella going back to school was a bad idea and look at that, I was right.

If I can't pound that fuckers face in, then I'll have to go another route. And I know just where that way is. I speed down every street until I'm at her house, my anger threatening to consume me if I don't find a way to control it.