Chapter 64.

Thank you infinitelyx for making this cover!! It's amazing :)

"Hey, Bella," Nick scratches the back of his head nervously. It's weird seeing him now, after everything that happened. He looks almost exactly the same, maybe a bit more muscles, but he's still Nick, the guy that tutored and bet on me.

"Sorry for running into you," I offer a small smile, ready to get out of here as fast as possible. I don't want to be around him right now, it reminds me just how stupid I was back then. Back then being six months ago.

"Wait," he stops me. I should've just kept moving, why didn't I? "Can we talk?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," I shake my head. I see the rejection on his face, the small sliver of hope in his eyes disappearing. He deserves this, Bella!

"I know what happened was wrong, so-"

"Is there a problem here?" Tyrese comes up, stepping slightly in front of me. I look down. I hate feeling so helpless in these situations, but I have a feeling this is never going to change.

"No," Nick says with a slight edge to his voice. "There's no problem."

"Good," Tyrese says. I look up right as Nick walks away with his friends. I should've known that I was going to run into these people eventually. First it was Gavin, who I still have on my mind to this minute, then it was Nick, next it's bound to be either Darren or Richard.

I wonder if the Johnson brothers talk?

"You good?" Tyrese asks, looking worried. I'm sure anyone who knows my situation with him would feel the same. Like I'm going to break all over again.

One of the many things I learned from being in therapy, though, was to be stronger. Don't let little things tear you down. This - what just happened - was a tiny thing compared to what could've happened.

"Yeah," I turn to him with a smile. It's a real one, too.

"Good," his brown eyes sparkle in the sun. "Now let's get back to the guys, they want to show you just how good they are at spiking."

I laugh along with him at the thought of them trying.

Gavin's POV.

My eyes can't stray from her radiant figure. She looks beautiful walking through the door, it's like time freezes when she does. Even after all these months she catches my attention even from a hundred feet away.

And when she smiles, God, I wish it was me that was making her do it. When I do finally realize she smiling at Tyrese Jennings, I look down at my drink, taking a swig.

This is going to be harder than I thought. Letting her go, that is. I feel like maybe I should find myself a girl, someone to get my mind off of Bella, but it seems wrong.

"Hey, bro." I turn to the person who clapped their hand on my shoulder, and notice it's just Antonio. I look back towards Bella. "It's sad how whipped you are."

I roll my eyes, not daring to take them off of the girl I love. The old Gavin probably would've already found a new girl to fuck and throw away, but I'm not old Gavin anymore. Bella changed me, for the better, and I'll be damned if I let that go.

"Come on, man," Antonio shoves my shoulder lightly making me scowl his way. "Find someone else. To me it looks like she's already moved on."