Chapter 75.

"We haven't gone on a date since-" Gavin starts, looking puzzled. "Since - it was a long time ago."

When Gavin called me up at ten this morning, demanding me to get ready, I had been pretty surprised. We'd gone on about two dates in the past, but this was still a nice present. It's always amazing when we get to spend one on one time together.

"So, Go-Karting huh?" I question, a sly smile spreading on my lips. Almost as surprised as this whole date thing, the knowledge that we were going to an outside Go-Karting arena was icing on the cake.

"Yep," he nods, grinning. "I remember you telling me that you've never been before."

He's full of surprises today.

"H-how did you remember that?" I question, not even being able to put together a sentence. "That was like, eight months ago."

He shrugs, glancing at me. "So? I remember almost everything you've said to me."

My mouth falls open as I stare at the side of his face. Mind blown. I can't even comprehend anything right now, it's all so much and it warms my heart.

"Don't look at me like that," he mumbles, seeming uncomfortable under my perturbing gaze.

"Sorry," I shake my head and slowly smile. "It's just really sweet."

This makes his frown turn into a smile, his hand sliding to my thigh and squeezing slightly.

Although, were having a good time now, I'm still worried about when he finds out about my meeting with Richard. No I have not told him yet, and it's been two days. I just haven't found the right time, or he's been so happy and I don't want to ruin it. I have to tell him soon, though, and I know that. I'm just wondering how.

"We're here," Gavin says, and I immediately turn to the window where I see the huge circuit. It's really big, something that you wouldn't see in the indoor arcades.

I really hope I don't kill myself doing this.

"Looks," I bite my lips nervously. "Intimidating."

Gavin chuckles, getting out of the car before opening my door for me and helping me to the ground. The hot sun beats down on my exposed shoulders as we walk to the semi crowded park. Great, now more people will see me fail.

"Twenty tickets please," Gavin tells the ticket box guy. I slowly peel my eyes off of the Go-Karts, and watch as my boyfriend pays. I really wish he'd let me do it myself.

"Here you go," the guy smiles at us. "Have fun."

He knows something I don't. I can tell-

"Bella?" I turn to Gavin, when did he get all the way over there? "You coming or what?"

"Uh, yeah," I nod, speed walking towards him. He grabs my hand in his, giving it a reassuring squeeze as we head over to the line.

Despite the amount of people in the entire park, there really aren't many people lined up for this. Probably because there are so many other things to do here, rides, arcade games, and festival booths. Maybe I can talk Gavin out of this whole ordeal and find another ride.

"Next!" The conductor yells, jolting me from my plan that I was trying to put together.

Gavin tugs on my hand and drags me towards the cars. "Which one do you want? Blue or red?"

"Blue," I answer and slide into the cart. The conductor comes around making sure we're both buckled before he starts the timer on the street light.

"3..." the light is red. "2..." it turns to yellow. "1!" The light turns green and I'm stepping on the gas peddle, my instincts ahead of the game.

Unfortunately, Gavin had gotten a head start so I'm behind, and I'm also scared. Before I know it, Gavin gets further ahead and I'm stuck behind trying my hardest to go a decent speed and not hit walls.