Chapter 85 - Epilogue

"Are everyone's bags in the car?" Devon asks for what seems like the millionth time. We all input our answers, all six of us having the same exact one. "Then let's get going, the sooner we're on the road, the better."

"You all have fun and be safe," my mom hugs me first, kissing my cheek before going over to Devon.

I turn around and smile at Gavin who has been talking to my brothers friend, Logan, for a few minutes. I'm glad he's getting along with everyone, I was hoping that it wouldn't be to uncomfortable for him.

"Hey, baby," I walk up to him, looking at Logan. He smiles slightly before walking away. "I think we're ready to go."

"About time," he scoffs, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest. "Devon is as slow as a snail."

I laugh and my brother shouts, "I heard that you ungrateful dick!"

Gavin chuckles to himself and presses a kiss to my forehead. "Let's go."

Gavin and I call the very back seat of the SUV, Hailey, Tammy, and Andrew in the second row and then Logan up front with my brother who is driving.

"I don't know how I feel about the two of them being back there alone-"

"Shut up and drive," Hailey rolls her eyes. Their relationship hasn't gotten any better, but what they don't know is everyone's plan to hook them up this trip. I'm hoping it'll work, Hailey has been miserable ever since Devon made her break up with Nick and my brother has never gotten better.

Devon grumbles something under his breath before finally shifting into gear and pulling out of the driveway.

"Milwaukee here we come!" Tammy screams and we all cheer.

It takes a good ten minutes until every one is bored and ready to go to sleep. I even took off my seatbelt to curl into Gavin for the long awaiting journey. Of course, we won't be getting to Milwaukee in all of one day, we booked a hotel in Stevens Point for tonight.

This whole trip has taken a few weeks to plan, and I'm definitely excited for the time away from Minnesota. I need some new scenery, and of course one last hoorah before Gavin and my brother leave for college.

"You tired?" Gavin ask as we lay illegally in the back seat. His back is against the back of the seats, and I'm pressed against his chest. I bury my face into his neck, loving having him so close. What will I do when he leaves?

"Kind of," I answer, my voice muffled.

"Long night?" I can hear the smirk in his voice and I blush. The little shit.

"Shut up," I pull back with a small smile on my face. "You're the one who decided it'd be a good idea."

He chuckles. "It was a good idea, baby. A very, very good idea."

I shake my head, ready to tell him off when he presses his lips to mine. I don't even try to deny him.

"I swear to god if you guys are making out back there," my brother almost shouts. I laugh loudly, raising my hand to make a thumbs up.

"Don't worry, Devon," I giggle. "We'll keep it PG."

"Bella," he warns. "I will turn this car around."

Everyone in the vicinity starts laughing, but of course, my brother doesn't find it funny.

"Take the stick out of your asshole for the next seven days, Devon," Hailey comments. "I don't think I can deal with your uptight bitch ass this entire week."