Chap 1 (a)

Beep..Beeep the phone vibrated in his pocket.

"What is it Adeel ?", He answered.

"Umair i think I found her. That bastard has changed his name so she goes by Amal kamal khan now .. "

His heart was overjoyed as a smirk forms on his face.

Finally!!.. I am gonna make that bald bastard suffer so bad he is gonna regret he was ever born or ever had a daughter,he thought.

" Where are you right now Adeel ?",He asked.

"On my way to the office .. You're still there, right? That was a stupid question to ask, you always there anyway? ", taunted Adeel.

" You got her pictures?"He asked again, slightly irritated by Adeel's unwanted questions.

"Ofcourse " Replied adeel.

"Send them and be quick!" He said, as a smile formed his lips; somewhat similar to the one racer has when he is almost at the winning point

"Ok .. But .. But .."

He ended the call. The phone vibrated again. 2 new messages from Adeel bakhtayar khan.

He had send the pictures. A girl holding a bundel of books stood near stairs. Wearing a long maxi with a hijab on her head. An innocent smile on her face. He had to admit she looked nothing like that bald man. She was rather pretty; though the picture wasn't very clear. He swiped to see the next picture. It was better. It held a closer view of her face. She had a really pretty hazel eyes, long lashes, smooth cheeks, a small button nose and pretty pink lips. Her face held innocence. She looked about 17 or 18.

Suddenly he felt pitty for her. Poor little thing, doesn't know what storm is coming towards her.

But that pig didn't pitty his little mano did he? That bald old rotten fuck.

" You just wait AbdulRehman i'll make u suffer so terribly you'll wish I had rather killed you. Oh you'll curse the day you were born. I'll make your life a fuking hell. I'll make your death slow and painful. I'll make you suffer till your misery takes you to your death bed "

He whispered as his blood boiled with anger and need of revenge, which he would have at all cost; he thought.
The door flew open he didn't have to look to know who it was.

"Does your hand hurts if you knock?" He asked between clenched teeth.

"Come on Umair it was urgent. Though I know you were far more eager to know, then me to tell " said Adeel with a smirk.

" I got no time for your supid remarks Adeel. Give me the details already.",Umair said irritated.

"See.. that's what I am talking about; so her name's Amal AbulRehman but since that bastard changed his name she now goes by Amal kamal khan, age 19, studies in Islamic University of Islamabad and she's a bright student. She's studying psychology. Lives with her Uncle and aunt, bastard's Brother. Close friend Maryam Nawaz who's her classmate since grade 7 and Maliha hassan khan, who's also her first cousin, the very daughter of her Uncle .", Informed Adeel.

"Psychology; Good it'll help her stay sane. And does that bastard comes to see his precious little girl ?",Asked Umair bitterly.

"Huh! He truly is a selfish bastard; from what I know she visit's him on winter or Summer breaks......One more thing Umair; I believe you would rather be interested to know!", Smirked Adeel.

By Adeel's tone he knew it was something useful and then, ofcourse, he preferred to know his enemy better then a Friend.
"Go on?", He spoke.

"She shop's from 'The Grand Mall',Said Adeel.

Then let the Game begin. He thought.

NOTE:

Lovely readers,
English is not my first language, So I am warning there might be a couple of mistakes and I am also new to story writing.
If you find reading it intolerable then I would request you to stop reading rather then commenting mean stuff and if you like it then I'll be delighted if you do vote and comment.
Yours Truly,
The Author.