I'm Sorry BUT....

Guys I'm sorry for keeping u waiting and not giving response.
I'm sorry buy I'll have to give u this bad news.
Since it's Ramadan and i have been so damn busy and there have been a real load of work these days.
Remember I told u guys I'm traveling? Well that time i didn't only my family did but this time after Eid I'm going to pak forever, so i have got shopping and packing to do...
But don't worry guys IA U'll be getting a regular week update.
+ As promised you guys have won a huge bonus Chap, means more than 25 mentioning.

I'm really happy to see how many of you really support me. It means alot, but i would have loved it if the mentioning reached at least 35 :)
I feel sad when i see the viewers and the comments and votes. There are always more then hundred ghost readers...
If u like the story and you are regularly read it, at least support me!!
Now it has been more tough then ever to update. The comments and votes are decreasing now, the last chap has 1.77k views and only 224 votes and 143 comments :(

Anyways here are some people who made me feel my hardwork is Worth it, thanks for supporting me dear, you guys really make me feel proud, and since it's Ramadan i won't forget praying for you ppl to :)
A huge shout out to following for mentioning me there:-

Neha_Athar

LinaLili198

@mitsuverat

@summix

@MysteryGirl_Realist

@bushrakhalid48

@RaktimaAcharjee

@ridaz_m

@sierratlas

@Chocoholic2

@sumaiyafathima15

@fantasy_435

@NancyJennifer

@hibafatmar11

@LightRose29

@Gasha26

@Hijabiprincess_786

@RamshaRashid7

@tanimondal

@bella_readaretodream

@ManahilButt5

@izumer

@seeratyaqub12

@Bushra369

@Ashiraa

@Lizzy249

@cookiescupcake1

@maha_75

@that_lost_girl

@Slackreads

@Niqabii_muslimah

@RawabiTahir

I went through all of the comments in the spiritual section and write down these names, but if anyone of you is missing please do tell and I'll add you .