Chap 21

Dear Readers,
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed to see the votes in the previous chap; but it's ok after all i did disappoint you guys pretty much as well...
But form this chap onwards it's an update a week; Only Wednesday! In an emergency situation I'll inform and the update will then be on Friday.

Goals for chap: 350
Comments: Unlimited ;)

With love,
Truly yours,
The author.

Don't be afraid Amal, don't show your fear, he keeps scaring you because you get scaredGo and tell him that you are not afraid of him!

Amal hesitantly knocked the door to his study, there was no reply, she tried once again and still there was no response.
On that she opened the door herself and entered the room, He wasn't in there... But she saw him going in there where did he disappear to...

She was in her thoughts when she heard his phone ringing, it was on the table, Picking it up she saw the caller Id.
It stated a girl's name 'Alina'.

Who is that? , Maybe i should pick it... I'm his wife afterall...

She was about to pick the call when she heard him.

"What the f*** do you think you're doing?",yelled a furious voice.

His sudden voice scared the shit out of her making her flinch all of a sudden.

Amal gasped haunted as the mobile dropped down shattering the screen in to pieces. She traveled her gaze up to meet Umair's, his eyes had darkened to shade of charcoal; his jaw was clenched and his hands bowled into fists.

She knew what she had to do.

Run!

Without a second thought Amal ran straight out of the door and down the stairs, she could hear the footsteps behind her so she turned to look for him when suddenly she collided hard with someone.

"Wow! Bhabhi relax, for what are you running like that?", questioned Adeel holding both of Amal's shoulders.

Before Amal could find an answer, Adeel's gaze traveled to Umair who had just arrived. Umair's gaze was fixed on Adeel's hands which had tightly held Amal. With his right hand Umair held a broken phone.

Understanding the situation Adeel let go of Amal's shoulders with a smirk.

"What the hell man! Are you scaring the shit out of the poor girl just for breaking the stupid old phone?", questioned Adeel.