Chap 2 (a)

"No" the words slipped her mouth before she could stop them.

"Y..Yes I am, I am a mother to her" her aunt spoke as she daggered her with eyes.

"Mam is she or is she not your mother?" the man spoke again.

"Well she's her aunt she's like a mother to her" said Maliha.

"I'm sorry Mam; only you can enter." He spoke again.

"I'll go with her whether you like it or not." Her aunt said in anger.

"It's not the matter of liking Mam, it's the rules" he said.

"I'll be fine aunti" she said though it wasn't very true she could feel her self panicking and getting nervous.

The Caretaker opened the door "Come in Mam" he said as She followed him, though she could feel her aunts discomfort.
Damn what was she thinking its not appropriate to go alone, quickly she turned back but the door was closed.

Umair sat in the office waiting for that little girl, what was her name again; he thought ,oh yes ... Amal Abdul Rehman.

Soon the door opened Ali Hussain came in followed by a young girl. She must be that Amal he thought. Before he could take a good look the girl turned again.

She turned back, In front of her was a Young man sitting Behind the office table. He stared at her with cold intense eyes. She immediately looked away, her heart beated as if to burst out of her chest any moment. Her palms became sweaty. And she started panicking. Her Mind filled with thoughts, this isn't good, she shouldn't have done it; she shouldn't have come in; God help her.

The girl turned again, She was her; though she looked different may be scared, Good she should be; he thought.
She looked up again, their eyes met, she immediately looked away.

Her eyes wandered everywhere other then reaching him. She was biting her lip and clutching her palms.
She stood there doing stupid things and wasting his time. He thought.

"Are u going to sit or not?" He asked.

Someone interrupted her thoughts. The Man said something about sitting but he was already seated, she thought
Then it came to her mind he was asking her to sit. With shaking legs she took tiny steps. With shivering hands she caught hold of the chair and sat down.
She couldn't dare to look up, she kept staring at her shivering hands.

" You may leave now" The man said.

He just asked her to sit, now he's asking to leave? He is such a weird rude man she thought, but she thanked God anyway and tried to stand up when the man decided to interrupt again
"Not you" he said in a cold annoyed voice.

Damn she was too slow, At last finally she decides to sit. He told Ali to leave and instead she decides to stand up she's such an irritating weird thing.

Then he begins again,
"You wouldn't need to pay for the pot. I dont usually sit here in the office but since there was something important to discuss, I had to. Miss Amal AbdulRehman, I wanted to inform you that you are going to marry me 15th of next month".

Guys please give a feedback. I need to know how I'm going and whether to continue or not.