Chap 3(a)

Picture of Maliha Hammed Amir above 🔝🔝🔝🔝

As Amal sat preparing her assignment for sunday ; her thoughts wandered to the passed events .
It has almost been two weeks from that awkward day .. Thinking about it still send shivers of fear down her spine. Getting out of that horrible room her condition was such a mess it was hard making auntie and Maliha believe everything was fine. She didn't even talked about it to Maryam, it was quite unusual she had never kept a secret from her.

"Amu Ammu !! .. " Maliha's voice brought her out of her thoughts.

"Amu .. Here " she said giving her some letters.

Her universitie's logo printed on them. She was shocked in her whole two semesters they had never send any sort of a paper home. They would simply Email ...

"I think its your result ... Open it ..go on hurry " Maliha said excitedly.

"Huh? Oh ya .. Ok" confused she opened the envelope only to find a Holiday's reminder. Now she was beyond confused
A reminder ? Delivered especially to her?

" what is it ? Goshh!! You look serious is it bad ? " Maliha said concerned.

" N..no its weird" she said still confused as she begain reading.

"The Islamic University of Islamabad informes you that your Summer break sarts on 13/07/16 , Wednesday .Dont open the other paper in others presence What??? what does that mean she was confused yet she continued reading .
The university Reopens on 21/09/16 Sunday. "

It didn't made sense .. What in God's name did "dont open the other paper in others presence " meant ? She read it over and over again ..

"What ? Weird ? Unexpectedly bad or unexpectedly good ? " asked Maliha.

"No .. I mean it isn't result . it's a summer break reminder .. " she told her .

"A What ?? .. Well that sure is weird .. I didn't know Your uni did that .. I mean they could always just post it on website or Email it.."
She could feel Maliha's discomfort , she knew she might ask to let her see it. She needed to make an excuse ;she thought

"I know .. Anyway i was a bit sleepy.. I was thinking i should get a nap .. "

"Oh .. Ya sure of course .. Sorry " .Thankfully it worked and Maliha turned to leave.
"Its ok .. " she replied.
Making sure Maliha was gone she quickly looked in side the envelop there was an other little blue paper. She took it out , her heart beated fast in her chest nervous of what it would be. She opened it and read the text.

" You have two days. You make the right decision ; or i do the honor ?

Sincerely;
Mr.Umair Wali Khan. "

Her eyes popped out .. Her hands trembled .. Heartbeats out of control; in other words she was simply terrified .
her mind filled with bundles of questions ..
Its him again ... I don't understand .. What is all this ..? Who is he..? Why me ..? And most importantly ;What does he want??
I think i should contact him ask him what the hell he wants..
With that thought she picked up her phone ... Damn she didn't know his number .. She picked up the envelope searched every side in hopes of getting an email address or a number .. But it had nothing..all blank ..
Maybe i should talk to someone .. I should tell Maliha or at least Maryam... Telling auntie is not an option ; she would just find a way and blame me ... Nither is dad .. He would be too busy to give a damn.. I'll tell Maryam in the uni ..
Drifting out of her thoughts she took out her phone to look at the time .. Damn!! It was already 9:30 , her assignment was yet to be finished and she had to get up Early for uni too ..
Completing her assignment as fast as hands could; she got in the bed.
In her mind ;Praying God to help her ..
She let the sleep takeover ..