Chap 22

Dear Supporters,

I'm disappointed,
But i think i can't punish the one's who have been waiting for soo long and have supported me no matter what the condition is.
I love you really.
The way you guys have always supported me.
The way you guys always chear me up.
And,
Ofcourse, give me hope and courage.
I find a friend in you.

Can't say goals, maybe hope for : 290 votes.

With Sincere love,

The author.

Damn what happens now?  He knows my weakness...
Would he really be that cruel to use it against me?
He did threatened me about it.... Damn!
Adeel bahi is here now but sooner or later he has to leave, and once he does the devil will be back to his ways..

She was too deep in her thoughts that she wasn't concentrating where she was going and then she happen to collide with some one making her lose her balance and was about to kiss the earth when an arm around her waist made her steady.

"Woaw hoo, Bhabhi i must say you choose the very wrong person to collide with; i mean, if you had collided this many time with Umair i bet he would have been deep in love with you by now.... You know the way they show in movies", he teased her; still holding her in the same position.

"Huh! It's Umair we are talking about you know...", Spoke Amal with a sarcasm.

"Ya that's true t-

"Adeel!",Before Adeel could complete his sentence an angry scolding voice was heard.

Adeel looked towards the owner of the voice and found him clutching his hands in to fists so hard that they had turned white, his eyes throwing daggers at Adeel, a smirk made it's way on Adeel's face from Umair's reaction. Amal tried to flee from his hold but Adeel had something else in mind.

"Uh- Ah- Come! There is... some thing urgent we need to discuss!", Trying to excuse his reaction Umair spoke between gridding tooth.

"Sure, you go I'll be there", spoke Adeel smirking.

With that he leaned a little forward making Amal confused of his actions.

"Look at the way he is clenching his fists and jaw, even his vains have popped out of his arm, he looks like he wants to murder me, it's not tough to say h-

"Enough! I mean we- we don't don't have enough time! We need to leave now", Shouted Umair angrily.

Letting her go instantly he steadied her on her feet,