Chap 11(b)

Hey beautiful ppl,
I'm sorry for not giving you quick updates, but i have explained that before.It's alot of burden; i have to study too, do forgive me. It was really difficult to write this chap due to lack of time; yet i did.
I will continue to try my best to give u a weekly update.
Thanks all the readers supporters and especially the voters and commenters; you know who u are😘
With love,
The author.

"She wouldn't do any such thing Kamal! What sort of a dad are you? That man is lying, she was in love with him, she wouldn't cheat on him", she heard her Uncle trying to calm her Angry dad.

Of course he would think i would do this; this is what he thinks of me... This is why he left me... He hates me, she thought as tears fell down her eyes one after the other.

"Don't call me that,It's AbdulRehman!! and why would he lie; I'm sure he has more important things to do, he's the owner of the Sultan industries", her father spated.

"So you would trust that man rather then your daughter??", asked her uncle disbelievingly.

"Yes!! Yes i would, because she has broken my trust already. Did she not post those vile pictures for the world to stare at? I am ashamed she is my daughter", her father shouted in anger, his words stabbed her heart, even though she expected him to react as such, it still hurt.

There would be no women as unlucky as me... My father hates me and my husband loathes me, she thought sadly.

"Fine!! You go talk to him, listen to what he has to say...go!!", Spoke her uncle helplessly.

"He was such a great man, i was myself thinking of extending business with him but she had to be unthankful spoiled brat, didn't she", Her father spoke with hatred.

"There is no use of cursing your own daughter kamal!! Is there anything you care about other then money?", screamed her uncle.

"You know i did!! But she-

"Don't!!", her Uncle stopped him before he could say it, but Amal knew what he was going to say; he always blamed her for it and he was right.
She deserved his hatred, it was her fault.

Later in the afternoon AbdulRehman went to see Umair, he was meeting him for the first time but his image in platform of business had already impressed him. even though he did not want to do business in Pakistan, Umair's reputation had convinced him otherwise. Now he only wished that he could convince Umair that whatever happened between his daughter and him was a misunderstanding.

He was waiting in the guest area of his Manson, when a handsome man in White Armani suite entered. He must be Umair he thought, he had recognized him from the wedding photographs of his daughter, the news of his wedding was everywhere on the Media. For once in his life he had felt proud for his daughter's doing.

"Aslam Alikum, baita", he spoke gently, standing up and offering him his Hand to shake.

"Waslam" Umair replied coldly, Ignoring his hand Umair took a seat in front of him.

AbdulRehman noticed what he did but ignored it, taking the seat again he tried reasoning with him," look son, i know my daughter this must have been a misunderstanding, she told me she-

"We will talk about that later, let's discuss business first", Umair said cutting him.

Listening to that AbdulRehman's face litted up with joy and excitement. His greed for money was obvious from his face.

Umair knew his real face, he knew the inhuman greedy beast hidden in him. He knew him well and today he was going to make sure AbdulRehman knows him; and remembers him well for as long as he lives.
To see the face of his dad's murderer after all this time his heart burned in fire; yet his face remained emotionless.
Thinking of what he had planned for him;Umair consoled himself. As much as he wanted to shoot him dead right there he could not. he did not deserve to die; death would be too merciful for him. He had to make him suffer first; to the point where he begs for death.

"Ah- ofcourse, sure son, I'm impressed with for progress son... I mean i have heard you have started on your own? You have progressed so much in so little of a time", He spoke excitedly.

"Ah!! Yes, but you know that!! You know when i was a child, i think 15 year of age. My Father's business partner murdered him and ran off with his money", He spoke darkly.

To that AbdulRehman's face paled. His eyes widened yet he spoke up, " that's-..real sad son, do you- do you know the man who did this?

With clenched jaw he brought his face forward, his eyes darkened as he questioned venomously, "do you? Kamal khan?"

To that AbdulRehman's face lost all its color, he felt he blood drained from his body.
"W- wh- who are you?", he shuttered in fear.

"Your daughter's husband... Umair Saifullah khan ", he spoke mocking.

AbdulRehman's hand went to his pocket as he trembling drawed out a gun. To that Umair chuckled darkly, as he started taking steps towards him.

"S- Stop!! i will pull the Tigger!!", warned AbdulRehman frightened.

His warnings did not effected Umair as kept walking his way to him, AbdulRehman was about to pull the Tigger when he felt a gun on the back of his head, "Drop the gun", said a rough voice from behind, having no choice he dropped the gun.

Standing in front, Umair grabbed AbdulRehman's collar as he spoke between grinding tooth, "Ah!! Don't worry fucker i wouldn't kill you just yet."