Chap 12

Hey there Amazing people,
Thanku for your patience, and truly sry for keeping you waiting. I know i have been a disappointment, but please understand things have been rough for me, there was very little time for me to prepare for examination and the last one didn't go well it was really hard and i was depressed about my grades. Do forgive me for keeping my sincere readers waiting.
You people might think i do not know which one's are the one voting and commenting but trust me i know them all, and i do love them all 😘
Thanks for your love and patience.

With love,
The author.

WARNING: SEXUALLY MATURE +18

"I'm really happy for you... You have got such a good husband, i mean you know you aren't that- i mean you are a normal girl yet he loves you so much...Why didn't you invited us to your wedding?, Spoke hadiah in jealousy.

Though it was nothing new about it, she loves attending parties and eating good meal and she's quite habitual to being jealoused.
She lived in their previous neighborhood. Ever since Amal had came home there have been number of guests all asked the same thing, why were they not invited to the wedding.

"Hmm.... We- it's just, Umair happen to be in a hurry and all", Amal tired to come up with something.

"You know he's really hot... How was he on the marriage night? Was he romantic?", Hadiah asked curiously.

Her inappropriate questions had offended Amal to no extent, but mind traveled to their night, making wetness evident in her eyes.

She sat on the bed while he placed kisses all over her neck; his hands traveled back to her blouse unbuttoning it slowly. Tears make their way down her eyes and he just kissed them off, soon her blouse was off, she folded her arms over her chest in embarrassment. With quick motion he laid her down and pinned her arms over her head. His eyes traveled down her chest, covered only with a lace bra, making his eyes darkened with sinful lust as he took in a sharp breath. Amal's cheeks burned with embarrassment.
Soon his mouth was on her's kissing her passionately and dominantly, demanding entrance; stealing her first kiss.
Amal had not wanted this but she could not deny the beautiful feeling it brought, butterflies fluttered in stomach. He left her mouth when she was breathless. Only make his towards her belly, looking intensely into her eyes, he placed a kiss on her bellybutton making her grasp in surprise as shocks of pleasure traveled upwards from her belly.