Chap 14

I have to say that I'm really disappointed.
I understand that you guys were waiting and tomorrow's update was small but i told u guys I'll give u an update today.
The last chap only has 149 votes and many people commented rude stuff.
You guys have to understand that the story isn't already written. I'm writing it down for the first time.
It takes alot of hardwork and thinking to write a single chapter and i give u an update twice a week.
If this chapter reaches 175 votes then I'll give a bonas update on Friday. Otherwise there will b a regular Sunday update.

Truly yours,
The author.

"Wh-where is my d-dad?",asked Amal fearfully.

"Do you also want to go where he is? ", he said darkly.

"N-no", she replied between sobs knowing that he had killed him.

"Then keep your little month shut! and stop making disgusting voices, besides i don't want you cry just yet; we have alot more to do", He said giving her a sinister smirk making Amal take a sharp breath of horror.

He will kill me!! He will hurt me... He is psychotic, i have read some have twisted ways of getting pleasure, but just don't understand him!! There is always a reason for psycho to behave as such. Do i resemble someone he hates? Or he might have a rough past the painful one so he wants see someone suffer like him? But why me? Why!! I have to get out, i need to escape this car; it is now or never.
I don't know what he'll do to me, he knows he saw me k- killing him.

Amal sobbed silently with Palm in her mouth so that it prevents her from making noises.
The windows of the car had black shades, she could see outside but no one could see her from outside.
She couldn't do anything, the car was moving; she couldn't possibly jump out.
Suddenly the car came to halt, Umair opened his side of the window, it was a toll tax, Umair was about give cash when without thinking twice Amal begin to scream,

"Bahi Saab please help me!! This man has kidnapped me please call the police, he is a murderer!! Ple-

Before Amal could speak more Umair closed the window, With gridding tooth he faced his wife whose hazel eyes were wide open in fear before he could say a word Amal jumped towards the door but Umair had locked the door.
Umair then opened the door from his side and before Amal could try to open the door again he was out and had locked the door again.
Amal continued to try to open the door but it was of no use, she felt helpless and it terrified her. Umair opened the door Angrily after half an hour making Amal jump in her seat. Without saying a word he started driving in a high speed making Amal terrified to death, she was trembling and sweating with fear, she had a phobia for fast car's ever since her mother's death.

"Stop!! Please.. Please", she whispered unable to speak louder.

Umair heard her but ignoring her he increased the speed even more, they were in a deserted Alley and there was no one around, Amal couldn't breathe properly, she took deep breaths trying to get oxygen as her whole body trembled, She was having a panic Attack.
Umair noticed her strange behavior and stopped the car immediately, rushing to side he held her face with both his hands.

"Breath, it's ok you're safe, relax Amal just breath please", He said in a panic.

Slowly her breathing came to normal.

"Yes just like that relax, I'll give you some water", with that he picked up the water bottle and got out of the car and came to her side.
He extended the bottle to her, she tried to hold it with her trembling hands, sensing her difficulty he opened he bottle and brought it to her lips, letting her take small sips. After drinking enough she brought her trembling hand up, telling him to stop.
Throwing the bottle away he held her shoulders.

"What happened?", He asked seriously.

"A- a- i", was all she could say before she started sobbing hysterically.

In a panic Umair let go of her shoulder, he couldn't understand what took place, he didn't know what to do.
Suddenly something weird happened something he never expected, Amal had hugged him, her face buried in his chest as she sobbed.
Umair felt weird emotions making him confused and panicked.
He felt guilt, he felt felt a need to hug her, to keep her in his arms forever, to keep her safe.
He stood there like a statute as his wife cried on his shoulder till he felt Amal pushing him away.

"I hate you!!", she screamed as she jumped out of the car.

"I hate you!!", she screamed again pushing his shoulder.

"You are a monster!! What do you want from me!! Why do you do this?",she screamed as she pushed him again.

"You like seeing me in pain don't you? What do want from me? Why don't you just kill me once and for all!! That would please you wouldn't it?!!", she screamed between sobs.

"Here, kill me",she whispered as brought his hands to her neck.

He stood there shocked at her outburst unable to speak a word or make a move.

"Kill me!!", she screamed again sobbing hysterically.

"Stop this nonsense Amal, get into the car", he ordered putting a hand at her back and pulling her towards the car.

"No!! No I'm not going with you!!", she spat in hatred.

"And you're staying here? In the middle of no where?", He replied angrily.

"Yes!! I would rather stay here then going with you", she shouted again.

"Amal stop this nonsense and get into the damn car!! This is my last warning!!", He said between gridding teeth.

"No", She spoke confidently.

Amal stood her ground as her husband walked furiously towards her. Soon he was in front of her, stareing intensely into her eyes but this time she refused to giveup, she stared back.

Before she could comprehend what was happening, Umair had carried her over his shoulder.

"Let me go you monster!!" She screamed as he kicked him and continued to punch his back.

What Amal felt after that, made Amal's cheeks blush like a tomatoe, Umair had spanked her.

"I wouldn't raise my voice if i were in your situation, love", He said enjoying her helplessness.