Chap 5(a)

Picture of Omar Qãyum Khan above 🔝🔝🔝

It had been one hell of a day for Amal.
With all the embarrassment she faced she couldn't stay at uni for a second more, After a long fight and argument Maraym finally Understood what had happened. They had deactivated her account right that instant. None of them could understand what One of the most richest and famous Man of Islamabad wanted from Amal.
Amal however was scared to death and Maryam burning with range. They had left the uni and were heading to Maryam's. Amal was not in the condition to go home; they had called Amal's Uncle and told him Amal had an assignment to prepare so she was going to Maryam's.

Omar was busy watching cricket when the door Bell rang. He looked at his wristwatch and thought his mother was unexpectedly early today.
Mr's Nawaz (Omar's and Maryam's Mother ) was a kindhearted and beautiful women inside out. She was a teacher and was in love with her profession, as for their father; he passed away when Omar was 8.

Omar opened the door and was shocked to see his sister holding the arm of a girl whom he had thought he knew well until this morning.
The girl however did not looked well. She looked tired, As soon as her eyes met Omar's he felt something stab his heart,
Her beautiful Chocolate Brown swollen eyes held soo much pain, they seemed as if they were begging for Mercy.
She looked terrible, He felt a sudden desire to hug her tell her every thing will be all right, take all her pain away ...
But with what relation? He thought.

"Amal are you alright? .. Maryam what happened ??" He asked his voice filled with concern.

"Like you dont know what happened bhaiya... Please don't ask questions right now bhaiya .. Just bring water please " Maryam says leading Amal to her room.
Soon Omar was back with water.

" U know i might be able to help you guys ... I need to know what happened guys!!' Omar was worried.

"Just tell him Maryam" said Amal, she was not in mood of arguments.

After Listening to the whole tale He said:
"I knew Amal wouldn't do such a thing... Those photos were clearly Photoshop... But the Question his how did he get them??... Did you by any chance .......Umm... Send them to him Amal?"

Amal was furious,"What do you guys think of me first Maryam and now you?. Do you really think that cheap of me that i would go about sending my pictures to random guys ? " she said,hurt clear in her voice.

"Ofcourse Not !! I did not meant it this way ... Trust me .. I thought he might be a friend to you .. I mean you might have thought he was and he came out to be this disgustful bastard .. That you never knew ... " He tried to explain.

"U are a friend too Omar, Do i send you pictures every now and then..? And why would i be friends with that sort of a man" she replied.

Suddenly he felt like his heart squeezed, She had called him Omar ... Just Omar not Omar 'bahi'!!... Then remembering about what they were talking he said:
"I know I'm sorry.. So what will you do now?"

"I think you should talk to him .. Or tell your Dad Amal ... We should Sue him for that for God's Sake !! " Maryam was again Burning with anger.

"No " Amal said quickly "No...No ... Not My Dad.. He would never believe me .." Amal said fear clear in her voice.

" But ... What will we do Amal ? Without Elders knowing this isn't gona work you know ..What he said and all" Said Maryam.

" He talked to you!?" Said Omar Shocked. He had been told half the story, Umair's threats and meeting was however hidden from him.

"No " said Amal instantly looking towards Maryam for help.

"No I'm talking about the pictures what he wrote beneath them" said Maryam trying to sound convincing.

"But ..__ before Omar could argue any more Amal cutted him off.

"I think i should meet him !!.. I need to know what the hell does this psycho wants ?? " ,she said getting up Angrily.