Chap 7(b)

" Are you going to call him home? Or do i have to meet him myself?" Asked her Uncle with hatred.

" Uncle please, believe me... I didn't-

" Just call him home, please Amal have mercy on your old Uncle. Haven't you already hurt him enough? He brought you up when your father left you; ... Loved you like his own daughter... And this is what you gave in return?", Her aunt shouted, not letting Amal continue.

" I'm sorry please Uncle, please forgive me .... I swear on my dead Mother i did not do any such thing please" she said sobbing.

" how shameless are you? Now you're gona lie on your dead mother ?", Asked Maliha shocked.

" Please, Maliha you know me, you know i wouldn't do any such thing that would brings shame to Uncle ", Amal said desperately, trying to convince her.

" Stop it Amal please, Why don't you just call him? You are getting what you wanted... So please have Mercy on my Dad and leave him alone, he needs to rest... His blood pressure has shooted again", Said Maliha in anger and hatred.

Amal's eyes suddenly meet her uncle's red one's, she felt a sudden searing pain in her heart, taking her breath away.
Those eyes making her week, making her give up... Making her allow herself to get punished for something she did not do.
She could not bring herself to stand their any longer, to witness pain in her Uncle's eyes. The person who loved her and brought her up when her own father had abandoned her, A person who was a father to her, The person she loved the most was now broken and embarrassed in front of the world because of her.

May be i deserve this, i deserve a monster like him as a husband; so i can know the pain, the pain i have caused my loved one's.

With that thought, she ran upstairs to her room, Bursting the door open she rushed towards the drawer and took out the card that the devil's assistant had given her before their cat fight.
With trembling hands she dialed the number and brought the phone to her ear.
After two rings someone picked up.

"Hello, I'm Miss Sarah from Sultan industries; the assistance of Mr Umair Wali Khan, how may i help you? ", the voice spoke.

"Can i have his personal number, please?", Spoke Amal.

"And, who are you?", demanded the voice.

"A client, now can I have the number?" She spoke irritated.

"Of course Miss, note it down", the voice said, and dictated her the number.

Amal ended the call, and dialed the given number.The phone kept ringing but no one picked up,She was about end the call when heard a voice;

"Hello?", said an irritated thick voice, sending shivers down Amal's spine.

She opened her mouth but nothing came out.

Hello Amazing people, you guys make feel really flattered. Thanks allllooot for your support and appreciation. 😊
Love u guys and keep up the good work. 😘
I was thinking maybe i should update weekly?
What do u guys think about Sundays? Do reply.

With love,
The Author.