Chap 17

Do read the note before reading the chap...
The next chap will b updated when this chap reaches atleast 250 votes :)

Her heart dropped into her stomach, she knew there was something twisted planned in his head and the thought made her panic. Before Amal could try to escape her fate, Umair had grabbed her wrist and dragged her along him into the room. Ignoring her pleads he pushed her towards the wall, while he went towards the near by placed table.
Amal stood there trembling and sobbing with fear.

I must run... It's ok i can do this... Run

Before Amal could take a step, she saw a snake in front of her making her scream in horror as she backed up into the wall.
Umair came back with a rope making Amal panic even more.

"No!! Please... U-umair you don't have have to do this", she pleaded as he held her wrists together, and bonded them to the rod above her head.

Cleaning her wet cheeks he whispered, "I'm sorry love but i have to, U'll understand one day". Before walking away.

"No!!, you can't leave me here... Umair!! Stop please",she pleaded once again.

Ignoring her Umair walked towards where the bald man was bond, gripping his chair he dragged it till he was facing his dearest daughter.
She laid there bonded to the wall, shaking which fear and begging him to let her free. AbdulRehman's eyes filled with tears with helplessness, looking at the state of his daughter and unable to do anything.
He tried to ask him to stop, to let her daughter go, but the cloth in mouth prevented him for doing so.
He couldn't do one thing that his wife asked him, the only promise she took from him before leaving him forever; and he had broken his promise, he couldn't protect his daughter.

Amal's screams became more hysterical when a Snake touched her foot.

"Dad!! Daddy.. Please please", she begged him to help With her eyes closed..

Unable to look at his daughter's state anymore AbdulRehman looked away, to that Umair gave a wicked laughter; leaning down he jerked his face towards Amal, digging his nails into his flesh.

"Look at her, look at her and tell me how does it feels to be helpless? How does it feels to know that your blood, the person you love is pain and you can do nothing about it!! Tell me how does it feels when they beg for you to help but can do nothing!! Bloody tell tell me!", He screamed punching AbdulRehman's face, making his face swing to other side.

AbdulRehman didn't move he stayed in the same posture. He was sobbing now, he felt utterly helpless, at the mercy of the monster in front of him. The monster that he himself has created.

Umair jerked his face towards him, talking a penknife out of his jeans pocket he tore the cloth and scratched his face in the process, making his cheek bleed.

"Tell me fucker", he spatted with hatred, not getting a response from AbdulRehman he punched him again and again.

"D- defeated!! I feel defeated", Whispered AbdulRehman in sobs.

To that Umair laughed out manically, digging his nails into his cheeks he again made his look at her, she was sobbing hysterically, begging her dad to save her as the Snake crawled up her leg.

"Look at her, do u feel helpless, can you feel the pain. Do you hear those f***ing screams, t-that is what i-, he stopped there he couldn't, his mind occupied with memories, memories that stinged him every night.

Flashback:

"Bahiya! I don't want to die", said his little sister weeping, taking her brother's breath away.

"No! Who said that, you aren't dying mano, i would never let you. U'll be alright doctor says you just have fever, U'll be fine in a week", Said a sixteen year old brother with a heavy voice, holding back his tears.

"Don't lie Wali bahiya, i heard the doctor.... He said he won't treat me because you don't have money an- and-

"Shhh! No mano, I'll bring money U'll be alright i won't let any thing happen to you i promise", he said hugging his little sister with his trembling hands, the only family that he had left.

"Ba- Bahiya, I'm sorry i asked God to take me to mom, i sorry. But that was before i don't want to leave you now, i love you bah- bahi- i- and suddenly she started coughing hysterically.

Umair rushed to call the doctor. Within a second the doctors and a bunch of nurses rushed into the room, and she being was taken to the Ward. Umair's knees went week as he felt his heart feel to bottom of his stomach with fear.

"Doctor!! Doctor! Where are you taking her!"

"What's happening!! What's wrong with her! Doctor!"

"I'm sorry boy i think! The Cancer has reached her lungs", said the doctor in a hurry, making Umair go pale, as tears fell freely down his cheeks.

"N-no *coughing* pl *coughing* please i want *coughing* bahiya bahi", screamed Mano between coughing, she refused to go with the doctors and continuously begged to be left with Umair.

Umair rushed to her as they continued to take her stretcher towards the emergency Ward, and held her lifeless hands.
What he saw in front of his eyes, made his whole body tremble with fear, it wounded his heart forever, where was blood coming out his little sister's nose and ears.

Soon she was out of sight and into the ward, Umair's knees gave in as he fell onto the ground still trembling and too shocked to understand the situation.

Then suddenly his mind processed what he feared,

he had lost her.

Flashback ended.

"No!!!", he screamed, as he fisted his hair in pain.

"No! Bloody no!", every time his mind went through those events he felt broken all together again.

The need to break, the need to destroy, the need to cause pain, emerged once again.
Turning around he held AbdulRehman's collar,

"It's you!! It's because of you", he screamed as he punched him heard; breaking the bone in his nose.

"You fucker, I'll kill you!", he screamed as he continued to punch him, ignoring his bleeding nose and swollen eyes.

Not finding it enough, his eyes looked for something else, picking up a wooden stick he hit it hard on his chest, picking it again he was ready to hit it on his head when he heard his wife, lost in his memories he had forgotten about he's wife being there.

"Umair stop please i beg you, i can't! I can't-

Umair turned around and found his wife unconscious, two snakes were wrapped around her, one around her leg and other on her stomach, though they were harmless but Amal didn't knew that. He rushed towards her and untied her wrists making her unconscious body fall on him, picking her up bridal style he carried her out once again.

"I'm sorry love, but one day U'll understand", he whispered.