Audition

Today was the day of my audition and I was so nervous. I had gotten up three hours early just to practice and then when we got to Wembley I couldn't sit. I was number 137 and just talking to my siblings and grandparents made me a little less nervous. Then talking to different contestants helped too. It was finally my turn to go up and I decided to sing a song that I had been singing forever and it was so sick of love songs by ne yo. I went out onto the stage and saw Simon there with Tulisa, Cheryl, and Louis Walsh. I was holding onto that microphone for dear life as I stared at them.

"What's your name sweetie?"

"Bindi Horan."

"Is your dad Niall Horan?"

"I don't know. I never met my parents." He nodded his head and asked "how old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"What are you going to sing for us today?"

"So sick by ne yo."

"Well good luck." Once the music came on I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. Once the first note came out of my mouth I was in my element. I opened my eyes and looked at the crowd and just sang my heart out. By the end of the song I was crying and out of breath.

"Wow Bindi what a great voice." Simon looked blown away.

"Bindi your voice is just amazing." Cheryl was smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm just speechless. Just wow." Tulisa looked just as happy as Cheryl.

"Bindi I think you are going to be the next girl that everybody will know." Louis gushed at me.

"Let's vote. Louis."

"Yes."

"Cheryl?"

"Yes."

"Tulisa?"

"Uh yes!"

"And it's four yeses congratulations!" I started jumping around on the stage and running back to my grandparents and siblings hugging them.

"Bindi we want you to meet some people." I turned around and saw two people. One person I recognized from Tara watching their videos.

"These are your parents." I looked at them and then walked away. I was so mad. Why did they suddenly decide to make an appearance now? 18 years later?

"Bindi! Wait up!" I looked behind me to see Tara running up to me.

"What's up Tar?"

"I can't believe they came to see us after all these years."

"I agree. Eighteen years ago would've been nice."

"Look come back and let's talk with them." I let out a defeated sigh and went back to our parents.

"Bindi this is your dad Niall Horan and your mum Isabella Horan. We are Isabella's mum and dad."

"Where are my other grandparents?"

"In Ireland. They wanted to be here so badly, but we thought that meeting us and them would be too much." I nodded my head at them.

"You have a great voice Bindi. You got that from me and definitely not your mum." My mum hit Niall on the head and he gave her a look and she sighed.

"Do you guys want to go somewhere and we all catch up?" I nodded my head and we all headed out to a nearby café. On our way out Simon stopped us.

"Niall!"

"Uncle Si! How are you?"

"I'm dong alright. Is this your daughter?"

"Yeah it is."

"She has a great voice. I can see her getting past judge's houses. Now about judge's house I wanted to ask you do you think you can be my guest?"

"What about Louis? He'll be gutted."

"He is in LA and busy with El and his kids."

"Um sure. Have you asked any of the other guys?"

"Liam's busy and out of town while Harry is busy being an actor now. Sarah doesn't approve."

"I heard that from her and Sophia." My mum was telling Simon.

"Lauren wanted me to ask you guys over for dinner soon." Well I felt awkward standing here while they had a conversation.

"Tell Lauren we would love to come over sometime soon." My mum told Simon.

"Alright well I'll let you guys go. Niall get back to me on judge's houses."

"I will." He hugged Simon and my mum kissed him on the cheek and we were on our way to a café.