Goodbye

Tomorrow night came faster than I wanted and I was in makeup and hair getting everything done before the show. Grace was in the chair next to me and when I looked up I saw someone in the mirror I thought I wouldn't see for a long time.

"Nan!" I jumped out of the chair and hugged her.

"How are you here?"

"Simon called me and told me I had to be at this show."

"I missed you so much!"

"Haha sweetie I missed you too!" I continued to hug her until I saw that it was time for all of us contestants to get ready.

"I have to go nan, but I'll see you after the show." I hugged her one last time before going to stand in line.

"Who was that Bindi?"

"My nan."

"Oh that's nice that she is here to watch you perform."

"I'm so happy she's here, but this makes me more nervous."

"Why?"

"Because my family is here. Plus, my boyfriend and his family is here."

"Oh that does add nerves." We both looked out from behind the curtain to see fans all around my dad and uncle.

"Contestants let's get started." Everyone started to file out and once Grace went it was my turn. I swallowed the lump in my throat and went outside. If I knew this was going to happen I wouldn't have gone out last night. I went out and sang my heart out, but my voice was off on certain parts and the crowd knew as well as Simon who didn't sound happy.

"Bindi you sounded so much better in rehearsals what happened?"

"My mind wasn't all there today. I'm sorry Simon." My family was around me since the show was over.

"I told you that you would regret going out last night."

"Okay mum. Thanks not helping right now."

"Let's hope the public loves you enough to keep you in." Simon walked away shaking his head.

"Babe it's okay. You always have tomorrow to impress if you end up in the bottom two."

"No it's not okay! I shouldn't have agreed to go out with you! You knew how much this mattered to me!"

"This isn't my fault. You could've said no."

"Hey don't fight here. Louis I think you guys should go before a fight breaks out."

"I agree. Hayden let's go."

"Lou I'll call you tomorrow." Louis and his family left leaving us here backstage.

"You weren't focused. Your voice was off the whole song. What were you thinking Bindi?"

"I'm sorry. I thought I did well."

"That was well?" My dad was getting angry now.

"Niall come on. Don't get angry here. Let's go home." My mum was pulling my dad away leaving me here by myself. What have I done?

I got home to a very silent home. I guess everyone was mad at me. I was mad at myself, so I was kind of happy for the quietness. I went up to my room and laid on my bed. I thought about all the things I did wrong tonight. I really hoped that tomorrow I would go through. Tomorrow came quicker than I wanted and I was in hair and makeup being depressed. Grace tried to cheer me up, but I had a gut feeling that I was out. I picked at my outfit while waiting to be announced to go out and sing the final song.