Final Part 2

Grace and I finally got up around 3 in the afternoon and then we got ready. We had to wear white and so I picked a dress that I had lying around and Grace just took a pair of pants and a shirt from me. Putting on my makeup, I realized that there was no more X Factor until next year. That thought made me sad since that meant that this year was over. Grace and I headed downstairs after getting ready and I kissed my parents before getting into a cab with Grace and going to Wembley. At Wembley we gathered with everybody else and just decided to talk and be silly backstage. I was getting my makeup and hair done while Grace was on Snapchat. At one point she came up to me and I hid my face. She then went up to the other contestants and annoyed them. At one point I think she even went up to Simon. He always had fun with Snapchat as I recall. I was finally finished and ready to watch the show from backstage. The show was going really well so far. My uncle Harry had come out and performed his new song Sign of the Times. It was so good and I was so happy for them. They were all coming out with there new songs and instead of just sitting at home and doing nothing they were doing what they love singing. The sad thing that bothered me though was that they were all going to go on tour and I would not see my dad or my uncle Harry for a while. The good thing now is that I would be making music with Simon. I was excited to start this new chapter in my life. I did not realize the show was over until I felt Grace come up to me and tell me we had to go and join the group by the doors. I nodded my head and then walked over to the other contestants that had been kicked off. I hugged them all and for once I was happy to see them all again. The doors opened not even five minutes later we all ran out and jumped and hugged the winner. It was the only boy left. I was happy for him, but I was also sad since it wasn't me. As soon as the show was over I went backstage again and got my stuff.

"Hey Bindi. We have to hang out more now."

"I know. I'll text you when I am free." I left and went to join my family outside.

"It's been another year of X Factor and it was fun. Now let's go home." I was happy to be with my family. With all of our arms around each others backs we walked out of Wembley. Now the real work was going to begin. 

It has been one hell of a week. I have been so busy writing music and then recording it. I have not been home in a week. I have just been sleeping in the studio so that if I got inspiration I could just write it down and then record it. It was the fifth day in a row that I had not been home and my dad and mom came to visit me. I was recording, so I did not see them come in. When I was done and the song sounded how I wanted it to sound I went back to the sound room. That's when I saw them.

"Bindi I can see that you have been working hard."

"I just want to make the best album I can."

"Look you will, but you need to come home and rest too. All this will still be here when you come back tomorrow."

"Dad I can't."

"Look I leave tomorrow for tour and I want you home to say goodbye to me in the morning and I want us all together tonight."

"I'll be home later."

"No. Now."

"Later."

"Now." I rolled my eyes and then went back to work. I heard the door close behind me and I assumed that my dad had left. Not even five minutes later I heard the door open again. I looked behind me and saw Simon there with my dad.

"Simon what are you doing here?"

"Stopping all this. You are all done for today. Go home everyone."

"But Simon this album...."

"You are going home and spending time with your family." All of my producers were packing up and I gave up. I grabbed my things and left. I was upset with my dad, so I gave him the silent treatment. I knew inside that I was going to miss him, but he should understand that when a person is making there first album all they want to do is work. We got home and I went straight to my room. I grabbed my journal and started writing new songs. WIth my headphones in I did not hear the door open.