Judge's Houses

Bootcamp came fast and I had so much fun meeting all the different contestants that made it through. Some had great voices and some didn't. By the end of boot camp I was tired, but eager to see if I made it to judge's houses. Simon and all the judges sat at their judges table and started to say names. I was fidgeting with my fingers until I heard "Bindi Horan?" I looked up and approached the judges.

"Yes?"

"If I told you that we want you to continue on what would you say?"

"I would be so happy if you let me continue onto the judge's houses and show you that I can handle this and I can do this. I'm not my father's daughter and I want to show you that."

"Well Bindi you are on to the next step. I'm going to enjoy seeing you sing in front of me and your dad."

"Thank you Simon." I ran away and right into my family's open arms. I saw my grandparents there, my brothers and sisters, and even my parents.

"Congratulations kiddo. This is where I met my four best friends/brothers. I'm not going to go easy on you even though are my daughter."

"I wouldn't want you to. Judge me like I'm a person that you don't know and not as your daughter."

"This'll be fun." I rolled my eyes and Dermot came up to us.

"Bindi is this your family?"

"Yeah it is." He looked us over and stopped on my dad.

"Niall?"

"Hi Dermot."

"This is your daughter?"

"Haha yeah it is."

"Well she sure has your voice. It'll be good to see another you on X Factor. Do you play guitar?"

"No I don't." I don't know why he asked me that.

"Thank god. Niall do you remember you wouldn't put your guitar down during boot camp?"

"Yeah I do. Everyone wanted to kill me."

"Yes we did. Well I hope you make it past judge's house. Bye Bindi. Niall good to see you again." My dad hugged Dermot and then we all left. Well judge's houses here I come.

Well I ended up going to LA for judge's houses. My whole family and I got on another plane and soon we were in LA. What I didn't expect was to meet all my uncles there. Once we arrived we all went to my uncle Louis's house and got settled in. First thing before we got through the door was "NIALL!" then someone with brown hair tackled my dad.

"Hi Lou. Ugh you are heavy. Are you sure you're not the one pregnant?" My uncle rolled his eyes at him.

"No he most definitely is not." Someone else came out and she was heavily pregnant.

"Hi El." My mom went up to her and hugged her.

"Are these...."

"Yeah they are. Kids this is your aunt El and over there on top of your father is your uncle Louis. Where's Hayden?"

"He's in the house. I think in his room."

"El let's go in. The rest of the boys are coming too." We all headed inside and this house was gorgeous. You walk in and there's a double staircase right in front of you with the living room to your right and the kitchen to your left. We left our bags in front of the stairs where the maid would bring them upstairs to our bedrooms. We all followed my uncle and aunt the kitchen where she got something to eat.