Good news? Nerves? Oh god

1 months later

My album is done finally. It took forever, but I am proud of it. Today I am supposed to be meeting my uncle Harry at Starbucks. He said had something to talk about with me. I think I know if it is true what Simon told me. I was getting ready to go when my mom came into the room. I was in my bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I think I looked good in jeans and a tshirt. I walked out and saw her sitting on my bed.

"What's up mom?"

"Look whatever your uncle tells you don't make a decision so fast. Take some time to think about it."

"Okay mom." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Look I know how much your father loves it and I've seen how much my brother your uncle Ashton loves it, but I don't want you to get your hopes up."

"Mom I think I'll be fine. Look I have to go. I'll be late. I'll call you afterwards." I grabbed my bag and walked out.

Starbucks was not that far of a walk from my home so I made it in time and when I walked in I saw my uncle Harry sitting by the window with a coffee in his hand. I walked up to him and sat down.

"Hi Uncle Harry. How are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm good. How's the family?"

"Everyone is good. What about you guys?"

"We are doing well. Still getting accustomed to having our parents around, but other than that well."

"Look I have something I want to ask you."

"What's up?"

"I want you to open up for me on my tour."

"The European part or American?"

"The whole tour. Both European and American."

"Have you asked my dad for his opinion?"

"No. You are an adult. Do you want me to ask him?"

"No. I would love to open for you."

"We just have to talk to Simon about the contract and then we will be all set. Let's meet up again at his office let's say tomorrow at 9."

"That works. Thank you for giving me this opportunity Uncle Harry."

"Your dad would be pleased. Have you talked to him."

"Not recently. I think we are going to see him today."

"Look don't be hard on him."

"He told you what I said to him."

"He told all of us."

"I was upset. It is not fair to us."

"He didn't know that you were going to end up on the X Factor when he set up his tour." I was starting to get mad. I wanted to punch something.

"If he wanted to know his kids more he would have stayed. He would have done whatever in his power to delay his tour for us."

"Look I know your dad. He loves his job so much. If he knew that you guys were going to come to London then yes he would have delayed his tour."

"Look Uncle Harry I'm leaving. I can't have this talk right now." I grabbed my bag and left. I got home within five minutes and went up to my room. I slammed the door and screamed into my pillow. I got a knock on my door not even five minutes later.

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing Tara. Where's mom?"

"She is in the study with Aunt El, Perrie, and Soph. They are going over the next collection."