Date Night

Week 2 and it gets more exciting. Simon let me have a couple days off, and I just spent that time with my family. I still haven't told my parents that Hayden asked me out. God that was happening this week. I gathered up my courage and went to my mum first. She was lying in bed and I went up to her.

"Mum can I ask you something?"

"Yeah baby what's up?"

"Well I'm just going to come right out and ask it. Hayden asked me out and I told him I had to ask you guys first."

"Aww my baby's growing up."

"So can I go on a date with him?"

"I say yes, but it's up to your dad."

"Can you ask him for me?"

"Yeah I can."

"Thanks mum. I love you." I saw a tear come down her cheek. I guess she liked that I said I love you.

"I love you too Bindi." She kissed my forehead and then I ran off.

Isabella's POV

How was I going to ask Niall this? I had think of a good way to ask him where he would say yes. I had the perfect plan. I got out of bed and took everything off and then put my robe on. I lit some candles and then put some music on. For some reason when we're having sex he always said yes to things. I had everything ready and I went out to the hall where I called "NIALL!" I quickly ran to the bed and situated myself so that he would know what I wanted. He came running into the bedroom and saw me in my robe, bra, and underwear. He closed the door and approached me.

"Do you want to do what I hope you want to do?"

"Come over here big boy and pleasure this girl." He didn't need to be told twice and came over. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him kiss me everywhere. While we were doing the deed though I asked him "Niall babe. Bindi wants to go out with Hayden."

"What?" He was sweating and I was moaning, but I managed to get that one question out while being pleasured to oblivion by this man I called my husband. He was pounding in me and whenever he was about to come was when he shouted yes so I took that moment to ask.

"Hayden asked Bindi out." I screamed and then let out a loud moan as I came. Niall came minutes after shouting yes's. I took that as a yes, but asked again when he came down from his high.

"Hayden asked Bindi out. She wants to go. Say yes for her."

"I don't like Hayden."

"You love Louis."

"Yes I do. Hayden I don't like." I started to kiss his neck and kiss him everywhere else. In between kisses I said say yes.

"If this is what I get every time one of our kids get asked out I'll say yes a hundred times."

"Thank you Niall. I'll go tell her." I put my robe back on and left him unsated.

"Hey! Come back here! You can't leave me like this!"

"Take a cold shower!" I yelled out as I left the room.

Bindi's POV

I was lying in bed when my mum came in.

"So is it a yes?"

"It took some convincing, but you got a yes." I jumped up and hugged her.

"Thank you mum. Thank you!" She started to laugh and then released me.