Practice+being asked out=hectic

For the next couple of days, I was busy rehearsing for the first X Factor live show and also trying to get to know my parents more. Hayden and I agreed to be friends for now. So we were texting a lot. My dad wasn't happy with that since he didn't like Hayden even though he loved Louis. I'm currently at the X Factor stage learning my song with Simon.

"Bindi you need to stop doing everything the same. You need to come out of your box. Sing that song again, but put more life into it." I had done this song five times already and he said the same thing every time. I couldn't get my voice to the point that he wanted.

"Look go home and rest. Come back tomorrow refreshed and ready to go. Bring Niall with you since I have to talk to him."

"Okay. Thank you Simon!" I hugged him and then left. I put my back to the bricks and thought why can't I do this song? It's not like I haven't sung it millions of times. I let out a sigh and then headed home. Once I walked in through the doors I got bombarded with questions. I let out another sigh and then told my family it went alright.

"Oh and dad Simon wanted you to come with me tomorrow. He wants to talk to you." He nodded his head before heading out. I headed to my bedroom to keep practicing. I needed to get this right, so that the public would keep me on. This is all I have ever wanted to do and I will keep fighting to keep my spot.

Later that night someone knocked on my door and I went to open it taking a break from singing. My mum and dad were on the other side.

"Honey are you okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"You've been in your room all night. You even missed dinner. Now that was weird since you have your fathers stomach which means you eat everything."

"Are you calling me fat darling?"

"No of course not Niall. I'm just saying you both like to eat. Anyway what's wrong?" I opened the door wider for them and they came in. I sat on the bed with my head in my hands.

"I can't get this song right. Simon kept yelling at me today to do better and I can't."

"What song are you singing?"

"James Arthur's Impossible."

"That's a hard song. Are you sure that's what he wants you to do on your first live show?"

"Yeah and he wants me to come out of my shell and really sing."

"Well from experience coming out of the shell is hard. You have to want this to really come out."

"He kept telling me it sounded like I was yelling at him instead of singing."

"Close your eyes and sing the lyrics to me." I closed my eyes and started to sing the song from my heart.

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love, I did

And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot, I did

And now
When all is done, there is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won, you can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now

Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be impossible,
Impossible
Impossible
Impossible