Surprise!

The week went by depressingly slow. I spent it in my room most of the time and whenever someone wanted to come in I would just hide under the covers and pretend to be asleep. I ate very little that week and spent most of my time sleeping. I was sad that my dream was over. It was only on Friday when my parents had enough and came barging in. They turned the lights on and looked at me. I covered my eyes and squinted at them.

"Bindi we have had enough of this. It has been five days and we have given you your space, but this has got to stop. You got kicked off the show, and that doesn't mean that your life is over. Get up and get dressed we are going somewhere." I buried my head under the covers and closed my eyes again.

Ten minutes later

All I could feel was cold. Someone had poured cold water on me. I looked up and saw my dad with a bucket of water in his hand.

"Now shower and get dressed. Also put your mattress outside to dry and go and wash your sheets." I rolled my eyes and got up. I stripped out of my wet clothes and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the hot water and got in. I quickly took a shower and then got dressed. I stripped my sheets and put my mattress on my balcony. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. Everyone was there and looked at me.

"Well if it isn't ms. Hide in the dark because I got kicked off the X Factor." Jackson thinks he's funny, so I hit him upside the head.

"Ow." He was rubbing his head while I took a seat at the table.

"Where are we going today?"

"It's a surprise." My dad informed me. I took a bite of my toast in front of me and watched everyone talking. I got up to get some milk from the fridge and I realized that I missed this family.

My eyes are covered and someone is leading me somewhere. I sit down and the blindfold is taken off to show an office with Simon in front of me.

"Hello Bindi. How are you love?"

"I'm okay Simon. How are you?"

"I'm good. Now Bindi I can't let your voice go. I'm going to offer you a contract with my recording company." A smile crept onto my face and I nodded my head.

"Where do I sign?"

"Whoa Bindi. You aren't going to read it?"

"I trust you as my godfather and now my boss that this contract is fair. Plus, if my dad is signed to you he must really like it here."

"Alright then. Sign here." He handed me a pen and I signed on the line. I'm officially a member of the Syco family. After signing I jumped up and hugged everyone around the table and my first question was "when do I get to work?" I was going to regret asking that.

I got to work rather fast. Simon had me in the recording booth that day and already my first single was being made. My voice sounded amazing over the microphone and then in my ears. My dad helped me through the whole process and even though I didn't write this single I had made my mind up that I was going to write the rest of my songs for my first album. I was a busy girl and I didn't have time for anything else. I barely saw my family in that time since I was always at the studio, but thank god for facetime and my phone. I had decided after all this I was going to say sorry to Hayden and see if he wanted to start over again. My uncle Louis told me that he has been sad for a while now. I guess that was my fault for yelling at him. He just didn't get that I was just kicked off of X Factor and I didn't want people to say sorry I wanted to be back on the show that gave me this start. But now that I look back getting kicked off gave me this start. I still root for Grace every time she's on. I hope she wins.

My single release date was set for Halloween. I was so excited doing all of the interviews for it and all the promo. It seems that people didn't want to forget me. I started to think maybe it was because of my dad that people were loving me. I didn't want to be loved because of my dad though. We had different voices and singing tones. Anyway Halloween was here and I was tweeting like mad and people were tweeting me telling me they were loving the song. Even famous people were tweeting me. I saw tweets from people like my uncles who I smiled at and said thank you back to and then I saw tweets from people like John Legend who I looked up to and who I loved. That one I freaked out about. I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs and ran up to my parents.

"Someone's happy I see."

"I'm getting so many tweets. People love the song!"

"I told you they would Bin."

"Thanks dad for everything. I love you guys so much!" I hugged them and then ran back upstairs. I yelled from the top of my lungs I was so happy.

"Bindi keep the yelling to a minimum please."

"Sorry dad, but aaahhhh!" No one could change this now. I was on cloud nine and nobody was taking me down from there.