One-Shot #1-Band

[Y/N's PoV]

I was going to a concert for my birthday with some friends. It was only a school concert though, but I heard that The Survey Corps are playing. Ikr, weird name... It consists of two singers, Eren and Armin who both play the guitar at the same time and this dude called Jean on the drums. They also have two backup singers who are Mikasa and Annie. I've seen YouTube videos when they preformed in competitions (MY ROCK BAND NATIONAL COMPETITION IS THIS WEEKEND, AAHHHH!) but I've never actually watched them in person.

"So, for the sleepover, how much junk food do you have?"

Sasha asks as we all make our way to the hall where they're preforming. By we, I mean, me, Sasha, Krista, Ymir, Connie and Marco. I roll my eyes at her and sigh.

"Yes, Sasha, we can go shopping for junk food afterwards."

I reply, knowing that was what she was really asking. She jumps up in happiness.

The six of us make it to the hall and we stand near the front as they start playing. Wow, they're even better in person. Armin is way cuter in real life and Eren is hella good-looking with the light shining on him in that angle. Of course their eyes dart to everyone in the room because they can't just look at one spot the entire time, but when Armin looks at me who's probably the loudest person there, swaying my hair side to side and screaming, he messes up a line, but he (and everyone else) passes it off as nothing and little mess up that was barely noticed. But his eyes kept darting back to me every now and then. After their performance playing two songs, Armin plays a song where he's wearing more casual clothes and takes a  seat with a microphone in front with his black Aria FET 01 EST. 1956 with a blonde rim. (YES I JUST GOT A NEW GUITAR! YES IT'S THE SAME AS IN THE DESCRIPTION. I REALLY LIKE IT, OKAY?!) He plays a song that I'm pretty sure is called 'Sweet Perfection' By Never Shout Never. What was weird was how his eyes were glued on me the entire time. I smiled sweetly at him and he smiles back. Not that he wasn't smiling before, but he seems to smile more.

"And oh, pretty girl, I know that I just met you. But I might just dare to say, that I love you."

As he sings this line, he gives me a little wink, well, I think it was a wink.

~Timeskip brought to you by Erwin's eyebrows. (DEM EYEBROWS DO!)~

"That was... AWESOME!"

Sasha exclaims.

"Yeah, it was."

Marco chuckles.

"Okay, calm down, girl."

Connie says, laughing and putting an arm around her shoulders as she rests her head on his shoulder (OTP!) and we all continue to walk to the nearest sweet shop that's open at this time. I soon feel someone grab my shoulder. I whip my head around, ready to punch the person if it's some weirdo wanting to get in my pants. But as I turn my head, I see that it's the cute blondie, Armin.

"H-hey."

I stutter. He smiles back as he drops his hand from my shoulder.

"Hi."

He replies, sweetly. I can almost feel Sasha's smirk as she ushers everyone to continue walking without me.

"Sorry to drag you away from your friends."

He says with his expression changing slightly.

"Meh, I'll catch up with them later."

I reply with a smile, which he returns.

"I just wanted to say that I saw you in the crowd and thought you looked really pretty."

He says causing a pink hue to light on my face.

"O-oh, thanks..."

I reply pathetically.

"Happy birthday, by the way."

He smiles.

"H-how did you know it was--"

"I heard your friends say it earlier."

He cuts me off.

"Oh, well, thanks. You too. Wait-- No. Not you too... I mean..."

I blabber on. Gosh, I'm such an idiot! My thoughts get stopped when Armin giggles slightly.

"Hey, I've seen you around school a few times and I have to say that it's not the first time I thought you were pretty."

He says, causing me to blush more.

"O-oh."

Was all I could say, which causes him to chuckle a bit.

"S-sorry about my patheticness, right now..."

I apologise.

"It's cute~"

He replies, still smiling. I smile back as I try to hide my face at the same time, attempting to cover up my blush.

"You know I can see your blush."

He says, dipping his head down slightly to try and see my face.

"Yeah, well I'm trying to hide it for a reason, so please stop looking."

I say while both of us laugh slightly.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!"

I hear someone yell. I whip my head around to see the Jean with his hands cupped around the edges of his mouth so that his yell would go directly to us. Eren, who was standing next to him, whacks him on the chest while saying 'dude!' I blush furiously and look back to Armin. Before I could even look at him properly, he plunges his face towards mine and cups his hands on my cheeks as me smashes his lips against mine. My eyes widen and I stand there, frozen. He pulls away and I'm still in the same position. Armin chuckles and grabs my hands and places them on his shoulders which I automatically wrap around his neck, he places his hands on my waist while smirking.

"Let's try that again, shall we, (Y/N)?"

I was about to ask him how he knew my name, but his lips are already on mine and I don't hesitate to kiss back. Our lips move in sync and perfectly, like it was meant to be.

Wow, that was longer than expected. So here is the first chapter, mainly for the ones who read my other story. More information about that in the description. Sooo... yeah! Also, I never edit my fanfics anymore because I can't be bothered, TBH, but if I made a mistake, please let me know and I'll fix is ASAP!

-