One-Shot #9-Dating Armin

So basically a series of things that may happen if you dated Armin.

- "Armin, let me finish my homework!" You tried to pry Armin's arms off from around your waist. "But you're so cuddly (y/n)." "Ugh..."

- "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" Armin screeched at the bullies. Though he wasn't strong or sound very scary, it warmed your heart how protective he got when these guys barely did anything to me. Luckily Eren popped out of nowhere to stop his best friend getting hurt. "Thanks Armin." You squeeze him tightly. "Hey, I did all the heavy lifting, where's my hug?" "Go away, Eren."

- "Armin, I'm so sorry!" "No, (y/n). I can't believe you'd do this to me." I felt a small lump in my throat as Armin's eyes looked like they were beginning to well up with tears. "Armin-" "NO! GO AWAY!" "But please, Armin. I don't understand..." My voice starts trailing off. "You don't understand? Well let me tell you! You cheated!" Tears were threatening to fall out of his eyes. "Armin, I didn't. I swear to freckled Jesus, I didn't! I don't even know how you can cheat in Monopoly!"

- Armin placed a hand on my hip and the other hand on top of mine as you gripped the bowling ball tightly. We both moved your arm back at the same time and then threw it down and watched intensely. "Yeah! Strike!" I yelled out. "But, (y/n), it went down the gutter. We didn't hit anything." I grab his collar with both hands and move my face close to his. "Let me believe!"

- I've always noticed Armin staring at me form the corner of my during classes, but it didn't bother me. One day, I looked back at him and my eyes locked on his beautiful blue ones. I seemed to get lost in them and we both went into a trance as we held each others gazes. We both snap back to reality when the bell echo's through the school. I watch as Armin packs away his things then makes his way over to me. "Hey, (y/n). So homecoming is coming up and..." "Yes!"

Okay! So these are only five things and the last one he wasn't even your boyfriend but oh well! I can make a part 2 of this...

AND!

I can turn one of them into a full one-shot if you wish? I'm also still open for suggestions if you have any! ^-^