One -Shot #6-cheatercheaterbestfriendeater

I LOVE THIS SONG!

My hand fit into the large palm of Eren's. He lightly swings it as we make our way down to the ice-cream parlour. We've been dating for about three months now after the party incident. I made a vow to never getting drunk AGAIN!

"What would you like? I'll pay."

Eren says sweetly as I rest my head on his arm.

"Chocolate!"

I exclaim.

"Wow, you're not even gonna say; 'oh no, baby! I'll pay, I love you sooooo much!' ?"

I roll my eyes.

"I know you're gonna end up paying..."

I reply, slyly. Soon, in walks the one guy Eren hates the most.

"Horse face?"

Eren asks. Of course, the two get into a fight and I sneakily pick out Eren's wallet from his back pocket and go to pay. A cute blonde kid, pretty sure I've seen him in the library a few times at our school, stands before me with an adorable grin.

"Hi, what can I do for you?"

He asks, sweetly. I tell him our order and he quickly scoops it up and hands me the two scoops.

"Thanks, Umm... Armin?"

He eyes widen when I say his name but then realises that I read his name tag. He smiles and says;

"You're welcome... (Y/N), right? I think I saw your name on the notice board with your picture about the litter thing..."

He replies, sheepishly. I smile at him and say;

"Yeah, not the best photo."

"Really? You look pretty... I-I mean... T-the photo.... Y-you didn't look that bad..."

He stutters. My grin grown wider.

"Hah, thanks. You're quite pretty yourself."

I feel a peck on my cheek and I turn to see Eren kissing my cheek softly.

"Sorry bout' that, babe."

He says.

"W-wait... You're her boyfriend?"

Armin asks, looking to Eren.

"Yeah, I am. Why?"

Eren replies.

"I thought y-you..."

Armin's eyes widen, as if re-thinking what he was saying.

"C'mon, let's go."

Eren says, as if hurrying.

"Oh o-okay. See ya, Armin."

I wave back to him.

"What was that about?"

I sharply ask Eren once we leave the ice-cream place.

"I don't know. He must be some kind of creep."

Eren replies.

"No, Eren. Not Armin. He's not a creep. I mean you. Why the hurry?"

I ask, wanting to fold my arms but realise I still have the dessert of the heavens in my hands. (I LOVE ICE-CREAM, OKAY?!)

"Nothing. I just... Nothing..."

He replies. I'm still pretty suspicious but I decide to drop it. For today...