One-Shot #4-Most Hated in the School Pt. 1

[Y/N's PoV]

The usual. Getting called names as soon as I set foot on campus. Evil glares are passed onto me and I can hear the insults thrown at me like daggers. Same old.

~Timeskip to the end of the day. The other part was just an intro thingy thing~

The bell finally goes for the end of the day and I pack up all my things as fast as I can and practically sprint to the exit.

"(Y/N)!"

I hear the teacher call my name before I could exit the class.

"I need you to do a job for me."

I trudge over to Miss. Hanji's desk and she gives me a job to do.

20 minutes later, I finally finish the job and the school is now deserted. Of course, life won't let me off that easily. My biggest bullies in the school are still here. They go by the names, Ethan, Ryan and Andrew. (I know it's not any of the AOT/SNK characters but I couldn't imagine any of them being bullies. They're these three guys in my class which kind of makes it worse for me, but for you just imagine big buff stereotypical bullies.) I duck my head and turn around, hoping they wouldn't see me, but of course they do. They were standing so it seemed like they were actually waiting for me to leave so they can do something to me. On many occasions, the three of them have attempted rape but something always stops them, e.g. A teacher walks by or the school isn't empty yet and students are still lingering around. But this time, the whole school is completely empty.

"Hey, (Y/N)."

I hear Ethan shout. I ignore him and start picking up my pace.

"(Y/N), I'm talking to you!"

He yells again. I start running but soon hear footsteps behind me and soon enough, I get hauled backwards and into some lockers which causes me to wince in pain.

"Don't walk away when I'm talking to you."

Ethan threatens, making my hair on the back of my neck stand on end. I gulp nervously.

"Or something bad will happen."

As he says this, I feel his hands travel underneath my shirt.

Oh dear god. I hope I get lucky again.

But my luck dies. No one is around and if I attempt to shout, they'll punch me. Learnt that the hard way. But it doesn't stop me from fighting back, which never works. They're way stronger than me, two buff guys restricting me from any form of movement as the other is stripping me. And I'm pretty sure they like it when I fight back because I can see them smiling when I do. My shirt was now completely off and he's just pulled my pants down to my ankles, leaving me in my black bra and underwear. I struggle under his grip but nothing happens.

"Please... Don't."

I manage to squeak out, which only causes Ethan to smirk and Ryan to snicker slightly. This is the furthest they've gotten, normally the click clack of a teachers shoes would echo the hallways and they would run away before they manage to get my shirt over my head. Not this time. But soon we all hear a squeak of converse on the floor. They all stop what they're doing and grab their bags sprinting away before someone could find them. I crunch to the floor pulling my knees up to my chest and burying my face in it, hoping that the ground would open up and swallow me whole. I hear the converse shoes pick up pace and stop next to me.

No, human. Please leave.

I think to myself.

"Are you okay? What happened? What did those guys do?"

I hear a sweet male voice fire questions at me. I didn't want to look up because the person would see that I'm the most hated student in the whole school and would instantly back away. I just shook my head in knees in a way of saying; 'I don't want to talk right now.'

"I'm not going to leave you here."

I hear him say. Then I feel something warm on my legs and I look up to see the guy trying to cover me up with his jacket. I lift my back off the lockers allowing him to wrap it around my shoulders. I then look at the boy who has blonde hair that reaches just above his shoulders and the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen behind a pair of glasses. His eyes also hold a worried expression which doesn't change when he sees me. Does he not know me? Well, I guess either people hate me or have no idea who I am since I never look up when in school. I cover my chest up with my arms and look down.

"What happened? What did they do to you?"

He fires more questions.

"They touched me."

I whisper, so quietly I'm sure he couldn't hear me. But he did because he instantly wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me in for a hug. I leave my arms around my chest, mainly trying to cover the scars on my wrists. I bury my head in the crook of his neck and leave my knees bent up slightly. I don't realise this but I soon start crying my eyes out which the kind boy strokes my hair in response.

"Shhh, it's okay."

He whispers. We stay there for what seems like forever until I've calmed down and I pull away.

"W-why... Why d-don't you... H-hate m-e?"

I stutter out, still trying to regain my voice from crying, but the sentence just makes me want to cry more. The kind boy rests his hands on my shoulders and looks deeply into my eyes.

"Why would I hate you?"

He questions, clearly confused. I look down, not really wanting to answer, but I do anyway.

"B-because... Everyone does."

I whisper. The boy sighs and looks down, not a reaction I was expecting, but it makes sense once he says.

"I saw your wrist when I was putting my jacket around you."

I look at him confused, then scared, then ashamed.

"It's okay, I won't tell anyone. Or judge."

This sentence makes me smile slightly. Something I hadn't done in a while. He removes his hands from my shoulders and grabs my shirt that was thrown to the side. He slowly removes the jacket from my shoulders and puts the shirt over my head while helping my put my arms through, too, which causes me to show my chest, but I was surprised when the boy didn't even flick his eyes over slightly. I stand up while pulling up my pants and the boy grabs his bag, slinging it over his shoulder and then picking up mine which I dropped as I got thrown to the lockers. I grab it as the boy says.

"I'm Armin, by the way."

"(Y/N)."

I reply. Armin smiles.

"Such a pretty name. Suits you."

He says, causing me to blush slightly.

"This society must be really messed up if they're picking on such a beautiful girl."

He says, my blush deepening. I look down so he can't see my face, but he only chuckles slightly in response. I feel an arm get slung around my shoulders and I rest my head on Armin's chest.

"Are you alright?"

He asks. I shake my head, not wanting to lie.

"Do you want to tell a teacher about this?"

I shake my head again.

"They'll only hate me more and bully me more."

I reply.

"Well then I'll look after you, (Y/N). Along with all of my other friends since they're probably stronger than me."

I laugh at his last sentence which I'm surprised he could say with a straight face. He pulls me in closer and wraps his other arm around me. His left hand is placed on the back of my head, stroking it slightly as the other one is on my lower back. I simply wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm glad."

I reply.

DW! THIS IS ONLY PART ONE! THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ONE! :)