One-Shot #8.5-Mermaid!Reader [Pt. 3]

Last part, I promise. It's not really a 'one' shot if it has more than 'one' part. Meh, oh well.

I giggle as I stroke my new legs.

"Omg, they're so sooofffttt!!!" I exclaim hugging them to my chest. Armin is sitting next to me, his jeans rolled up with his feet dangling in the water and a smile spread across his features. I place one of my legs on Armin's and point to it. "Feel how soft they are!" Armin's eyes widen and gulps. I don't care if it's really weird to say this, I just need to share my happiness.

"U-umm..." He hesitates to place a hand on my leg.

"Come on, you've stroked my tail multiple times before." I roll my eyes. Armin smiles and begins to rub up and down my leg.

"Wow, they are soft." He states, truthfully. I giggle more and crash my lips onto his which he kindly returns the kiss. "Come on, let's try to get you to walk." My eyes widen.

Oh yeah, there's a lot more to having legs than just rubbing them.

Armin stands up and holds out his hand for me to take. I grab it and Armin attempts to haul me up, using both hands. I put my feet underneath me and try to push myself up. Once I'm on both feet-Ugh. Not anymore. I stumble forwards onto Armin who quickly grabs me I bury my face in his chest and don't make any attempt to get back up again.

"Ugh, this is hard." I mumble.

"I believe in you, (y/n), you just have to try harder." He lifts me up again and I'm on two feet, my hands on Armin's shoulders to steady myself and Armin's hands around my waist.

I use the muscles in my legs to stand myself up properly and eventually drop my hands off Armin's shoulders and he drops his hands off of my waist so I'm now standing by myself!

"There you go!" Armin exclaims happily. I giggle more and then put one foot in front of the other then the other and the other, and before I know it, I'm skipping all around the rock.

"Hehe! Armin look! I can walk!" I exclaim happily. Armin laughs at my giddiness and I grab his hands and pull him into me. Once his body is pressed onto mine I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face into the crook of his neck. Armin gladly returns the hug, rubbing my back up and down slowly.
This was the first standing hug I've ever had and I'm glad it was with Armin.

"Thank you so so much, Armin." I whisper. I could tell a shiver went up his spine but he simply squeezes me tighter.

"I'm glad you like them." He replies. We pull apart and I gently place a light kiss on his lips. "Does this make you my boyfriend?" I question, the thought being on my mind ever since we kissed the first time. Armin shrugs.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I nod eagerly in return. "Then I guess so." I smile and hug him for a brief second.

"Come on, let's do human things!" I squeal. "What first?" Armin shrugs again.

"Wanna go for a walk?"

Aaaannd, IT'S FINISHED! ^_^