One-Shot #2-Away From the Crowd

[Y/N's PoV]

I've always been alone at school. I never really had the courage to make friends over the fear of loosing them again. When I was younger, I traveled a lot so I've been to many different schools in a lot of different countries. I know I'm not moving anymore, but still... I could loose a friend in other ways, too. But I've eventually grown used to it. Two years and I'm okay being alone. I've become more of an introvert, though. I hate crowds, group projects and loud people. I tend to spend my lunches in the library and get to class at the last minute so I don't have to sit in the class full of loud people for as long. I'm never late, though.

Once again, I'm headed to the library to hide from everyone. I don't really get hungry during lunch. I take my seat where I usually do near the back. There's this one student that works there who has many friends but is really nice to me and we know each others names so I guess we're kinda friends... But as I walk in to return the book I previously read, she's not the one to take my book. At the desk was this cute looking boy with blonde hair that lands just above his shoulders and large blue eyes. Dayum....

"U-umm... where's Levy?"

I ask, trying to be polite. He just looks at me and smiles. OMG SUU KAWAII!! AHHH!! Okay, (Y/N), contain your feels...

"Oh, she's sick today so I'll be filling in for her."

He replies, happily. I smile back. (Yes, btw, Levy from Fairy Tail. I couldn't think of anyone as good as her for this part.)

"Oh."

Was all I could say. I hand him the book which he scans and puts it away on one of the shelves as I go and look for more books. My eyes skim over all the books but I just can't seem to find one that tickles my fancy.

"This one might be good for you."

I hear a sweet voice say. I turn and see the cute blonde kid from before. He's holding out a book in front of me which I happily take.

"Lost and Found?"

I question the title.

"Yeah. I've read it myself and I've also read the book you just returned so I thought you might like this one."

He says gesturing to the book. I look at the author. iForgotMyName_. (Yes, Lost and Found is one of the stories I've written. Also rn the only story I've completed.) I smile at the boy.

"Thanks, umm..."

"Armin."

He replies holding out a hand. I take his hand and shake it while saying.

"(Y/N)."

He smiles at me cutely.

"Well, (Y/N), do you spend all of your lunch times here?"

He asks. I nod in return.

"I'm not a fan of huge crowds."

I say.

"Neither."

He replies.

"Armin, buddy!"

Someone yells.

"Eren? Shhh... This is a library."

Armin replies, placing a finger on his kissable-I mean delicate-I mean, lips. Yeah, just lips.

"Oh, sorry."

The-So called-Eren replies, in a whisper. he swings an arm around Armin's shoulders.

"Come on buddy, let's go and play some footy with the others."

Eren says.

"Eren, you know I hate sports, and crowds, and pretty much anything outdoors."

Eren sighs at the response he got but then shoots me a look. He has pure emerald eyes, scruffy brown hair and a built body. Fairly good-looking, if I may. He gives me a smile which could make any girl fall head over heals for him-or was it heals over head?-But I'm not into guys who girls fangirl over easily.

"Hi, I'm Eren."

He says politely, holding out a hand which I gladly take.

"I'm guessing you're Armin's girlfriend."

He says, wiggling his eyebrows and nudging Armin. His face turns a bright crimson red and he looks down.

"N-no, I just met him."

I say politely.

"I'm (Y/N)."

I say. Eren's eyes widen.

"(Y/N)?"

He question. I awkwardly nod.

"You mean, the (Y/N)?"

He questions again, voice still staying quiet.

"Umm... I'm not famous."

I reply, which for some reason causes Eren to smirk.

"Oh, but you are to Armin."

He says. He pats Armin's back and says.

"I see you've finally built up the courage, ay?"

I look at them questioningly. Armin still stares at the ground.

"Huh?"

I ask. Eren looks at me and scruffs up Armin's hair in the process.

"Good luck, dude."

He says. Eren walks up to me and places his lips close to my ear.

"Go easy on him, okay. He's my best friend."

He whispers. My eyes widen slightly and I look back to Armin as Eren walks off.

"S-sorry about that."

He laughs nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"Armin?"

I question. He looks up at me, waiting for the rest of the question.

"Was Levy ever sick?"

He looks down and shakes him head. I smile at him and cup his face in my hands, causing him to look up to me. I peck his soft lips only for a second, I was going to walk off but Armin grabs my hand and pulls me closer, placing his hands on my hips and gently closing the gap between our lips. I wrap my hand around his neck and return the sweet yet passionate kiss. This is the best day ever.

There ya go, peeps. Another chappie! :)